NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Almond

It’s magic
I was beyond happy with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Almond Shade. I was concerned that the color wouldn’t blend or match my skin tone, but to my surprise it was a perfect match. The product also is very light and I didn’t feel like I had anything on my face. At one point I wasn’t sure if I had applied it to a part of my face that’s how smooth it was and absorbed well into my skin and did not leave any residue that was visible or can be rubbed on my clothes or hands. The fragrance was just right and I give this product over 5 stars and look forward to using this product and other products from this Neturogena line on the future. I will also be recommending this product to my family, friends, and co-workers.
Smooth and Easy Does It
Neutrogena Healthy Radiant Skin went on smoothly and provided full, under-eye coverage. I applied it after applying my moisturizer and primer and found that it did not cake or dry out the area beneath my eyes. I was pleased with how well it complimented my foundation and lasted the entire day without the need for a touch-up. I will definitely add this product to my daily routine,
Good stuff
The consistency is perfect. Provides great coverage with minimal creasing.
Awesome Concealer!!
I recently tried this concealer for the first time and I was thoroughly impressed. I have bad allergies which result is bad bags under my eyes. This product did a great job of covering up my bags. This will be my new go to concealer!
Smooth product
Blended into my skin color well. I enjoyed the light texture and how it felt wearing the concealer. It was creamy and went on well!
I like it.
I like this concealer, I have been trying to find councilors that are not too think and this helped a lot. I recommend this product if you like thin concealers.
Flawless
Blends very well and covered area very well. Was able to put under foundation and it conceal perfectly. It was great to be almost flawless. Wear all day. Washed off easily. Skin smooth and balanced
Great coverage
It blends well with the skin and covers the area without looking fake or too thick
18/12/2019
Good for smooth coverage of problem spot
The Neutrogena cream concealer was easy to apply and was the perfect shade for my skin tone. I applied the concealer with a makeup sponge and just blended over the areas I needed to conceal. I would say the concealer lasted several hours and would last even longer if I used a foundation under and powder over it. I used this to cover small spots on my face. I like the tube and how the stock seals shut. I would recommend this product. I received this product as a sample to test out.
Light yet effective.
Liked the concealer overall. Matched my skin tone perfectly, evened out the blemishes and gave a smooth look.
Looks Natural and Feels Light
I don't wear alot of makeup because I don't like the feeling alot of products leave you with. I worry about breaking out, rubbing off onto my clothing and looking unnatural. I have been really surprised and pleased with the results of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer. I only apply a minimal amount and it covers smoothly and evenly leaving my face feeling like I've applied a light moisturizer so I'm not overwhelmed with the feeling all day. I love how it looks, the color matches my skin tone so nicely and I don't look like I've put on a pound of makeup looking fake. I don't wear much more than eyeliner and lipstick so I wasn't sure if I would wear this alot or at all, but I am so happy that I have tried and starting using this.
Perfect smooth look
NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Almond perfectly matches my skin tone. It provides a natural smooth looking look concealing all uneven skin tone and marks. This makes my skin look radiant and perfect.
Great Product
I think Neutrogena needs to have more shades for their concealer. The shade was ok but it could have been better
Radiant
I loved the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant cream Concealer..I was surprised how light it was. Application was smooth. Handled my imperfections. Very pleased with this product!
Love my new concealer
I love Neutrogena Concealer, the best concealer I've ever used and love the almond..Will be buying it regularly.. Thank you so much.. Jeanne Burrow