NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Almond

17/12/2019
would not buy for my skin type
to dark of a shade i used it and it made my skin look bad and does not blend well
Satisfied with the product
Its so smooth and easy to put on face.realky like the consistency and coverage Amazing product I am really a very satisfied customer
Good Product
Neutrogena Healthy skin radiant cream concealer is smooth and easy to apply. Its way better than my powder concealer from anther brand. It has a slight fragrance to it which I am not a fan of. I got the Almond shade as I am neither fair nor dark.
17/12/2019
Concealer who does it’s job
I loved this concealer so much, it’s my go to since I got it. It’s so creamy and easy to blend
Dark circles be gone!
NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in Almond does an amazing job of hiding the permanent dark circles under my eyes. I love how hydrating the formula is, and how it blends so easily with the rest of my makeup. It goes on smoothly without any sign of cracking.
Soft and smooth
It’s a perfect match to my skin and it looks so natural and does not look artificial if flaky and the skin looks very smooth and soft
Neutrogena Concealer
This concealer went on my skin smoothly and did not make it feel dry, cakey it oily. The product was super light and super blendable but I feel it didn’t provide as much coverage as I’m used to it as much as I’d like.
17/12/2019
The holy grail of concealer
This cream concealer applied so nice. Perfect color for me. Definitely recommend
17/12/2019
non drying concealer with great coverage
Great coverage everywhere. This did not dry up and make my under eyes look creepy likely other concealers although I had to reapply over blemishes, it didn't dry those out either. Skin looked soft and smooth.
Wanted to Like it
I wanted to like the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer because I like Neutrogena products and like the other benefits this concealer has but the concealer was heavy and did not cover the redness as well as I would have liked.
17/12/2019
Great product for the busy lady!
Great product loved the small compact bottle it came in with the wand for applications
17/12/2019
Gives a lovely sheen! LOVE IT!
I tried the NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Almond and I loved the smooth coverage, easy application and it did not flake. I also liked the sheen it gave my makeup! Love it! Will definitely buy after I finish the one I have!
Perfect Skin Concealer
I love this product and I recommend it highly. It covered my dark spots and left my complexion looking even.
Covers tired eyes!
It went on smooth and hid my under eye circles very well. I've bought many concealers over the years but so far this has been my favorite.
Doesn't settle into creases
The almond shade blended perfectly with my olive tan complexion. I need a lighter shade for highlighting, but was very happy about how it blended. The other part I was particularly pleased with was that it did not settle into under-eye creases or pores like others I've used.