NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Bisque

19/12/2019
The power of a great concealer
I never knew the power of a good concealer. All I have to do is put this concealer on my problem areas and I barely need any foundation at all. Some days I go without foundation because it covers so well. The coverage is great and it isn't too thick or cakey to the point where it looks layered on your face. I am very happy with this product and will purchase it again in the future!
Great concealer
This NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer covers my blemishes well without being too dry. It applies smoothly and blends nicely with my foundation.
Perfectly beautiful
Perfectly covered all of my skins imperfections. Made my skin look beautiful.
Love this concealer
I love this concealer. It is non greasy and blends on the skin really smoothly. I absolutely love it and would recommend everyone to try this product.
Good product with reapplication
I loved it and it perfectly matched my skin. It didn't hold well though. I had to reapply several times within 4 hours
Great concealer
I received a sample of NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Bisque to try and review. As a user of Neutrogena products, I expected high quality and this concealer did not disappoint. It covers great and is not too thick.
Good stuff
Matched my skin well and provided good coverage for a finished look
Concealer
Little cracky but blends well Need primer base before using
Very good concealer
I really like this concealer. It isn’t cakey. It goes on smooth. It’s not super thick. It covers well. It is a buildable product.
Mostly Great
The color match was great. It went on smoothly and it was light. My only concern was that it seemed to then pill up and stay on top of my skin a bit.
Perfect for my eye area
This does an excellent job concealing my under-eye area without creasing or turning off color. This was a perfect color match to my skin and really brightened the area without adding any unnecessary shimmer. It lasts all day and did not clog my pores.
Me gusta
Me encantó porque tapa muy bien las ojeras y dura un montón
Neutrogena concealer
It goes on smoothly, the shade is mostly blendable. Seemed to be fine both with and without powder to set it.
Perfect shade, perfect feel
Neutrogena healthy skin radiant cream concealer was the product I've been searching for! I have never been able to find a concealer that fits all of my needs but Neurogena made one! Perfect shade, perfect feel, lasts all day. Love it!
Great Concealer
It goes on easy, doesn't cake, does a great job of concealing and it lightweight. Really quite please with how it works.