NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Ecru

A good concealer
Nice coverage, a very light and airy concealer. It didn’t leave my face feeling clogged so it’s a nice plus. Easy to apply
Nice & bright
A nice little concealer, without a greasy feel, that lasts long. Brightens up under eyes and looks natural. I like that I can wear it alone, or with foundation type makeup. I will usually just throw some of this on and a mineral powder, and it looks great.
Better Than My $30 Concealer
I am so impressed with the coverage and lightweight texture of the NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer. I am definitely kind of a makeup snob and usually use prestige foundation and concealer, just because I am really self conscious about my acne scars and redness on my face. I usually look for a full coverage, blendable, yet breathable and lightweight concealer, and this hits all of the marks. The shade ecru was perfect for my skin tone and worked perfectly to hide under-eye circles, cover blemishes, conceal my facial redness and worked well to highlight and contour with my other products. I was really excited to be able to try this concealer complimentary in exchange for my unbiased opinion and I absolutely will continue to purchase this instead of the $30 concealer I was using.
Excellent concealer!
I really like this concealer. It goes on easily and is smooth and thick. It covers some very hard to cover dark circles. It does not have a smell and it blends really well with my skin color.
Too dark for "light"
Great coverage and easy to use, but the color was much darker on my skin than expected. Had to wash it off.
10/01/2020
Easy to apply for great results
I like this product because it is easy to apply and it doesn't feel cakey. My skin looks more refreshed and it doesn't clog my pores.
Not Impressed
I liked that this concealer matched my skin tone well, but it did not cover up any redness on my face. It has more of a consistency of foundation than a concealer.
A pretty good concealer
For me the shade was a bit off so that was an issue and it caked a bit under the eyes and really need to use on hydrated skin because that was issue for me. It did blend well otherwise and I was able to use as a foundation which I liked. I like the marketing re. Peptides. I hope that is true because I’m not able to unstick the ingredients.
09/01/2020
Very good concealer
I love this NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer because it brightened my under eyes. It feel so soft and I have had no discomfort or irritation occur in my skin. It also reduces puffiness & conceals dark circles.
Worth a try!
I am a big fan of Neutrogena products in general, particularly their makeup remover and moisturizing lotion. Because of this, I was excited to try a makeup product of theirs, especially since I don’t always go heavy on makeup, but I use concealer daily! I felt this product was easy to apply, did a pretty good job of concealing my under eye circles and small blemishes, and stayed on for a long time. I did notice that when I sweat, it wasn’t staying quite as nicely as I’d have liked, thus the one star deduction.
Nice, even application.
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer when on evenly and blended nicely. It did a fantastic job hiding problem spots. It did not dry out areas applied
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Concealer
I really liked this concealer. It blended easily and had buildable coverage. I thought it meshed with my skin tone well and I did notice some improvement in moisture and overall skin texture after using for a few weeks. I would recommend this concealer.
06/01/2020
Great coverage in a cream base
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant cream concealer in Ecru was a great change from my usual concealer. I love the cream base; it allows great coverage without a pasty texture on top. I received this product as a sample for review purposes. I would definitely recommend this concealer to my friends.
06/01/2020
Pretty Renew Neutrogena
Thank you for helping to restore and renew my beauty with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in the pretty shade of Ecru! I feel so much better and doing this improvement is happiness!
04/01/2020
3 in 1 concealer!
neutrogena is a brand i already love and use on a daily basis. I use concealer almost every day of my life and am always on the hunt for the latest & greatest. this concealer not only covered dark circles & imperfections but it brightened, smoothed & stayed crease-free all day!