NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Pecan

14/01/2020
A Surprisingly Nice Concealer
The concealer went on smoothly and blended well; I would however choose another shade to match my skin tone better. The concealer didn’t flake or crease and lasted through an 8 hour day. It was also easy to wash off when cleansing my skin. It wasn’t heavy but not light either.
13/01/2020
Great Brand
I like Neutrogena products I really like the NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Pecan. The only thing is I would need a darker shade.
13/01/2020
Works great
Worked great buying more on pay day since it is helping
11/01/2020
Pecan concealer
I really like this concealer. I hide my dark spots under my eyes. This is something I definitely recommend
09/01/2020
Creamy Pecan Goodness!
This product is so creamy! It feels great on my skin and the color matches amazingly!
08/01/2020
Nice shade
It’s pretty good relatively close to my skin color. Application is easy. I would try this again.
08/01/2020
Perfect concealer
This is the first time I've used this brand of concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes and am always trying to lighten them up without looking like I am painting on my makeup. I don't like a lot of makeup and I like the fact that this makeup will cover my circles but is light enough to not feel like I'm wearing a mask.
Smooth applicator
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream concealer goes on smooth and doesn't cake up. The Pecan shade matches my winter skin perfectly.
Radiant Concealer
Nice and light on my skin,it was a perfect match against my skin tone very simple and easy to apply, love the color will be buying more when I run out
The Perfect Shade
I love the way that it concealed my under eye dark circles. It was perfect to use as a base to fill in my brows.
Perfect coverage
The Neutrogena heathy skin radiant cream concealer in the shade pecan was the perfect shade for my complexion. It's lightweight and blends in well. This concealer compliments my foundation also. It covers dark spots and blemishes very well. It actually lasts all day.
Silky Smooth Under-Eye Coverage
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer went on very smooth and offered a nice even coverage.
06/01/2020
Concealer with a warm glow
This concealer is creamy, spread easily and effortlessly. The shade is nice. It conceals well and gives me a warm glow
Great concealer
The cover is light but covers well. Not thick, and wears well with the concealer only
Light and Natural
I thought it was great. The texture was light and I didnt realize I had it on.very natural.