4.7 5 0 293 293 Instantly quench thirsty skin with Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

9/20/2018
best product
i applied as soon as i received it. i loved it. I have another neutrogena product that i use on my face. when i received this, i applied it on my part of dry skin and soon i applied it my skin came so soft and it wasn't dry anymore. thank you for the sample. i really loved it. i was really happy that i will be selected for this product. i definitely going to buy it.
9/19/2018
Hydrating and Lightweight Moisturizer
I really like how light the moisturizer feels and quick absorbing it is, yet it is also moisturizing. It also has a nice fresh smell. It's unique compared to other body lotions and is not greasy so your skin feels hydrated. I'm looking forward to trying the ones for the face as well
9/18/2018
Healthy and skin very smooth and soft.
It perfectly works as described. I love the fragrance and final results after a single use. Skin feels very soft and glowing
Yahiko's Glowing Skin
The Neutrogena ® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is one of the most powerful moisturizers I have ever used on my skin! It keeps my skin radiating. It isn't greasy after I have applied it to my skin. The scent is unforgettably and undeniably seductive! The portion size of the product was extremely generous! I doubt I will ever get tired of using this product for my skincare needs. The only complaint that I have about the product is that the scent and moisturizing effect does not last long. For my skin, it lasts for about a few hours. A small amount goes a long way. You don't need to apply more than a couple of pea sized drops to your skin.
Mine!
I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!I loved it!!
9/14/2018
Love this light gel cream!
I love the texture of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. It was a little light in moisturizing effects, but would work well during the spring and summer when light moisture would work best. It did leave my skin feeling plump and velvety after use which I liked a lot.
9/14/2018
Great stuff
This stuff is great. It reminds me of the water gel one they have. I love that stuff as well. The body butter smells great just like the rest of their products. I can tell it's not going to last me until the winter comes. I definitely have to buy more.
9/13/2018
This is it!
It is amazing! It is a gel consistency so it glides on super smooth, yet has a creamy feel as you rub it in. Not greasy, just nourishing. Leaves your skin fully moisturized and slightly fresh scented, not overwhelming. Our new family lotion of choice!
Cool and Fresh Lotion
I really enjoyed using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. It felt refreshing and cool going on, and had a pleasant scent. It wasn't too thick and felt like it deeply penetrated my dry skin, especially on the bottom of my feet. Would purchase again!
A non-greasy lotion that WORKS
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream was like a gift from the heavens. I have sort of rough, dry skin, amd no lotion or body cream before has worked, until this. INSTANTLY, it smoothed my skin. And I love how the gel cream works. It is not greasy or sticky. It absorbs straight into the skin, making it soft and supple, with zero residue. I'm obsessed!
Definitely recommend...
First, I loved the pretty blue color of the bottle. Second, I loved the soft, pretty scent--I don't like very strong scents unless they are a parfum so this is perfect. I also love how good and soft my skin feels after using it! And it has hyaluronic acid which will hopefully make my skin younger look after using it for some time...Overall, great product and I would definitely recommend.
9/12/2018
Amazing Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream!
After using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, it has made my skin look and feel hydrated immediately upon applying to my face and body. It has become a must-need product in my daily personal care routine. It’s an extremely light, non-greasy, gel-cream that leaves your skin moisturized all day. It also has an amazing fresh and clean scent, which is a bonus! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially those in need of immediate, long-lasting hydration for their skin!
9/11/2018
Refreshing
Loved that it didn’t leave me feeling sticky. Made my face feel soft and smooth. It went on very easily.
9/11/2018
Great moisturizer
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is an excellent moisturizer! I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it!
9/10/2018
Great Feel, bad smell
The cream was great. It made my skin so soft and smooth. The only complaint that I have is the smell. It wasn't necessarily a bad smell it just wasn't a great smell either. But I have extremely dry skin and it worked great on me. Would definitely purchase for the right price!