4.6 5 0 165 165 Instantly quench thirsty skin with Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free

17/09/2018
Neutrogena lotion
I was a bit wary of trying this product. However, once I did try it i was very impressed. It is very smooth and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
16/09/2018
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cream
This is really great gel cream. The best thing is that doesn't leave any oily or greasy residue on skin after application.
15/09/2018
Fresh almost a tingle feel
Do like a lot. Thank you. Neutrogena has been growing on me a lot, as I first discovered from free sample at a store the invigorating shower face wash scrub, an it tingles so feels so fresha nd clean. Since then I have been purchasing that for 5 years about. This one thus I was eager to try out. Fragrance FREE is best after getting outof shower. Not very oily which I hate. And boost like gel is different from my current moisturizers for body.
15/09/2018
Fresh with no oiliness
Good moisturizer for the body. At first it felt weird because I’m not used to putting a gel on my skin. It felt like there was tightness at first, but after everything absorbed, I appreciated the fresh feeling it left my skin.
Good stuff!
The hand gel cream left my skin soft and smooth. I like that it's free from fragrance But I wish it was made with more natural organic ingredients. It did not leave any residue or my skin feeling sticky. It absorb well and left my skin hydrated.
14/09/2018
Not my kind of moisturizer.
The gel didn’t soak in or dry down, it stayed on top of my skin until I eventually wiped it off.
Awesome
I really like this product; it is fast absorbing and leaves my skin moisturizer. I like that it’s fragrance free so I can use it in my sensitive skin. I am planning to buy more as soon as I start getting low.
My thoughts of Neutrogena Hydro Boost
My overall view of Neutrogena Hydro boost wasnt at all what i thought it might be. It blew my mind. My skin wants this hydro boost and nothing else. I have made a change of mind after using this. Thank you for taking the time to select me to review this program! Will definitely buy thanks again!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream feels very light on my skin . It absorbs quickly and there's absolutely no greasy feel. My skin still feels soft and silky in the morning. I am completely amazed and gratified.
This is it!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance - Free is not what I expected at all. When I saw that it was a gel, I expected it to be a little on the sticky side and a bit wetter. It is actually more like a creamy lotion. It absorbs well into the skin and leaves you feeling soft and moisturized. I am very surprised by it! I have not used anything like this before. I moisturize my body every morning after I shower, then again at night before bed. This one doesn't leave behind any oiliness or greasiness as I thought it might. There is pretty much no scent in it, so it's a good option on days where I want to wear fragrance. I will definitely be getting this again, and again, and again...
Neutrogena - Michelle's review
Normally I'm the type of girl who HAS to have a scented lotion, but this Neutrogena lotion works so well that smell is of no concern. I love the way it layers on top of my skin to protect it. I also love how soft my skin feels now.
Mom Aproved
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is a great moisturizer. My daughter has eccema and so a cream that is fragrance free, oil free, dye free, and most importantly, has no drying alcohol is a priority to her sensitive skin. I am curious to try the water based formula. I will definitely continue to buy Neutrogena products.
Awesome gel cream
I love this body gel cream! I use it everyday after showers and just because I'm walking by it. My skin absorbs the product immediately and I do not feel sticky or greasy. It's just right. Perfect for the hot weather too since you do not feel like you have a thick layer of lotion making you feel extra hot. We'll see if it holds up during the cold winter weather but I have faith in it. Will purchase on a regular basis!
12/09/2018
Fresh & nongreasy but not moisturizing
I have been trying the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for the past month and I have found both favorable and unfavorable characteristics while using this product. PROS- Fresh feel within seconds after putting it on, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, does not cause problems with makeup primers or makeup (I.e. cakey look), fragrance free, great for every kind of skin CONS- Does not feel very moisturizing, needs to be put on multiple times throughout the day to reach maximum benefits making it less efficient, label is not very aesthetically pleasing Overall, I am not sure I would recommend this product to friends and family. The cream is great but I’m not sure it is a better alternative to other moisturizing fragrance free creams.
12/09/2018
Perfect for thirsty sensitive skin
I really like thus new product, When you have very dry-sensitive skin gels can give it a much needed busrdt of relief, everytime I put on the Neutrogena Gel Cream is like my skin gets quenched, I love how it feels and is non greasy or sticky at all! I am so glad this exists.