4.7 5 0 149 149 Instantly hydrate thirsty skin with Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm

17/09/2018
Must buy this amazing product
Loved this neutrogena hydro boost body whipped body balm not only how it left mines and children skin feeling smooth and soft but I loved the smell of it as well..
16/09/2018
Best gel moisturizer ever!
When I received it I was gonna put it to the test. How you say? Lol Well, I have very dry and cracked heels that I try different things on. Lotion galore and yet nothing worked despite using it. But this is the best moisturizing gel lotion that I have ever used. It worked miracles on my feet after one use! ONE USE PEOPLE! 🤗 Everyone needs this in there life. Way to go Neutrogena!
13/09/2018
I love when a product does what it says.
I fell absolutely in love with this product. The texture of it is awesome AND it actually does what it says and hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling velvety soft and amazing. You can definitely feel a difference after first use. I used this for about 2 weeks until completely empty and right away went out and bought another. I especially love it on my face for the fact is does not make my face greasy at all. You do have to make sure your skin is completely dry before applying or it can leave a little residue. I have most definitely told everyone about this and this is my new fav go to product!
12/09/2018
Clean and fresh! Has a great scent.
I really like this body balm! The consistency is great and I really like the smell. I also like that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue, just a nice, clean, soft feeling!
Wonderful body balm
I love how this balm moisturizes my skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It also smells nice.
Softness!!
This body butter works amazing! Goes on very smoothly and even. The scent is so refreshing and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. I loved it and would absolutely recommend.
12/09/2018
Absolutely my new favorite!!
I was so surprised at how Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm worked so well. First of all, the smell is absolutely divine!! It smells clean, fresh, and not overpowering. The texture is smooth and soft and it didn’t leave my skin greasy or covered in a film. It was extremely moisturizing and lasted all day with just one application. I have already purchased another bottle of it because it performed so wonderfully. Thank you, Home Tester Club for the free sample opportunity.
Magical
I absolutely love Neutrogena hydro boost body whipped balm. I have such dry skin. Especially my elbows. I've tried tons of products, but this one actually works!!! I love the cool and refreshing feeling you get. A little goes a long way. The scent is really nice and fresh. This product is awesome.
I am AMAZED!
For one the size is amazing! A little goes along way! The scent is wonderful and it leaves your body soft and moisturized, where you dont need to reapply as much. I will definately be buying, I received this lotion as a sample but all opinions are my own.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Review
The consistency is perfect as in it is not too greasy or heavy for my skin but very hydrating. I have oily skin on my face but dry on my legs and it works great for both! The smell is fantastic! I use it every day and even put it on my baby after the bath.
The Answer to Dry Skin!
I have three words to describe Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm....Hydrating, Luxurious, and Pampering! It does an excellent job in providing intense moisture to dry skin, first and foremost. Not only that, but your skin stays hydrated and glowing for hours. Unfortunately, finding a moisturizing treatment that lasts for several hours is more difficult than some might think. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm goes on light & fluffy, as well as quickly absorbing leaving your skin looking and feeling very soft and vibrant! I absolutely love this new body balm from Neutrogena! In my opinion, it's the perfect body balm because it's not heavy in application, nor does it leave any greasiness behind. You get exactly what your skin needs in hydration and after using for about two weeks, my skin looks and feels better than it has in a very long time. It not only looks and feels better, but it truly does seem healthier all around. It's the answer to dry skin!!
11/09/2018
My All Time Favorite Body Balm!
Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm is definitely my all time favorite moisturizing treatment for the body! I'm so impressed with the results that I've experienced since beginning this treatment over a week ago! My skin looks and feels like it has been rejuvenated and, in fact, it has. Thanks to another great product from their fabulous 'Hydro Boost' line, my skin gets a nice BOOST of hydration leaving it super moisturized, soft, and glowing for several hours! Even though it's a body balm, it's actually a lightweight formula that does the work of a 'heavyweight' and all with no greasy residue left behind after application. It's also important to point out as well, that thanks to it's lightweight texture, this formula also absorbs easily and quickly during application. If you're looking for an intense moisturizer that isn't heavy, nor does it feel greasy, then you don't want to miss out on this impressive new body care treatment from Neutrogena!!
11/09/2018
Fabulous Hydration That Lasts!
I love! love! love! this new body balm from Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Skincare line! It's a luxurious, highly-moisturizing formula that does wonders for your skin, especially dry skin like mine! It goes on, surprisingly, light and fluffy and yet it moisturizes like a heavy, more intense treatment. In addition to that, this fabulous body balm also absorbs into the skin quickly and with ease leaving your skin feeling soft and glowing! All of those things are great when I'm trying out a new moisturizing treatment, but the number one factor with Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm, besides the hydration it provides, is the lasting effect it provides. I can apply it in the morning after showering and my skin looks and feels amazing throughout the day. A lot of competing brands don't have a long enough length of time that the moisturizer holds. This formula not only intensely hydrates and moisturizes your skin, but lasts longer than a few hours as well.
11/09/2018
The Perfect Skincare Balm for Dry Skin!
Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm is a wonderfully, pampering solution to my super dry skin!! In fact, my skin looks and feels so much better since I've been using this new skin care treatment from Neutrogena. It's surprisingly lightweight during application and absorbs very quickly, yet leaves my skin looking and feeling like it's been drenched in hydration and moisturization. I also love how this luxurious body balm doesn't leave any heavy film or greasy residue after applying either. Just soft, silky, hydrated skin that's looks healthy and revived! I love this new formula from Neutrogena's Hydro Boost line! If you suffer from dry skin like me, I highly recommend this new skin care treatment from Neutrogena! It literally has put life back into my dry skin!!
09/09/2018
Best body balm out there!
I loved Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Whipped Body Balm because of the light, creamy texture and it actually did moisturize and nourish my skin in a way that no other lotion or balm ever has. And it did all that without leaving my skin feeling greasy! Definitely a best buy for my house now!