4.4 5 0 139 139 Treat and revive the pollution-stressed area around your eyes with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost City Shield® Eye Serum.

Great eye serum!!
I really liked how easy it was to apply. I found out quickly that a little bit goes a long way!! It was a great fit to my normal skin routine.
Best Eye Serum
Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Eye Serum works great. It took the puffiness away almost instantly and my wrinkles almost disappeared completely.
Moisturizing
This serum helped my dry under-eye skin to stay moist all day and even at night after I washed my face. My skin doesn't feel so tight and dry anymore.
05/02/2019
Can you see the change with nuetragena?!
Firat and foremost, I want to take the time out and say thank you to Home Tester Club and Neutrogena® for giving me the chance to try products for free, just for my honest review. I am a huge Neutrogena® fan and actually tried a product from them/ home Tester club and i have bought the product many times since. I was very excited to try this product, hydro boost city shield eye serum, because again, i am a huge fan of the brand and my eyes need some work. I have used it for a little over a week now and i dont really notice a difference. But that doesnt mean i wont. I will continue to use it and i also encourage other to try it. Not all products are foing to work for every single person, i underatand that. So right now i guess im satisfied but i would love to see it really work more. Go out and try it! It just may be your holy grail.
Bad product
It did not work well at all. It was sticky and caused my eyes to swell
TLC for the eyes!
I have only been able to use it for about a week but I like that I can feel the tightness under my eyes (in a good way) as I believe it is working it's magic. It contains Hyaluronic acid which you will continually see recommended for skin. No alcohol, oil-free as well as non-comedogenic. The small .47 oz that I have, for the amount needed, will last some time which I also like as well! I like to feel like I'm taking care of my skin and I think this product is another way to give it the TLC it needs.
Immediate Result After First Application
Upon the first application, I immediately felt a softening around the eye area. As I continued to use the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost City Shield Eye Serum, I can see the diminishing of the fine lines around my eyes. I didn't see any difference in the dark circles that I have always had.
Awesome product
I absolutely loved it. It Doesn't make you're skin feel greasy and makes your skin feel like its never been dry a day in its life. Great product an now I'm a fan.
Good eye serum.
I have been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Eye Serum for over a week now. I like the texture and consistency of this eye serum. It is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and provided enough moisture. I haven't seen any changes or improvement in the skin around my eyes, but that's most likely due to the fact that I haven't been using the eye serum long enough. I would recommend the Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Eye Serum to people looking for a basic lightweight eye serum.
best eye serum
this eye serum is great. It helps with the appearance on dark circles. I really needed this
Smooth eye product
I sued the product both morning and evening after washing my face as instructed. Both times the product left my area of submission smooth and like a tight feeling which felt really good on my skin.
Perfect glow
I have dry, oily skin and this hydro boost serum worked great! It provides a mix of keeping my skin moist with a shine, but without being oily. It also already has SPF in it.
Fresh, cooling feeling
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cit Shield Eye Serum smells great and goes on smoothly with a cooling feeling. I do not have bags under my eyes but I do feel it has made my eyes perk up a bit. It is definitely hydrating and it makes my eye area smoother and more hydrated.
Under makeup
This is a light gel with some kind of tiny beads in it. The serum has no smell, doesn't burn or sting, and can be worn under makeup or alone. I like that it is thin, but stays on and plumps skin in delicate areas. I'd definitely recommend this product.
It works
Amazing product! It helps you reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the eye area quickly.