4.4 5 0 170 170 Instantly replenish the look of pollution-stressed skin with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost City Shield® Facial Gel Mist.

Not the best
I didn't see a big difference in this product then some of thee cheap and in expensive products that I've used it's not the worst but not the best either. Really thought it would've been better since it is name brand.
05/02/2019
Neutrogena hydro boost city shield gel
Have never used a product like this before. I almways need to moisturize my face after a shower and usually used lotion which would leave my skin almost feeling greasy. This gel mist really was not only refreshing but left my skin smelling and feeling fresh and moisturized. I will never go back to using lotion on my face!!
Great for My Oily Skin
I really like that it is a gel mist, it makes it easier and faster to apply. I like the way it smells and how refreshing it feels. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy.
Skin soft
Your skin feel so soft and skin look radiant with a sparkle
Refreshing!
I really like the hydro gel mist. It feels nice and refreshing on my skin especially now during the winter when my skin tends to be dry. The scent is a little strong for me but it does smell nice.
04/02/2019
I love this product. Doesn’t weigh your down or make it look oily.
04/02/2019
CITY SHIELD should be used by everyone.
It is so smooth and easy to use. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
04/02/2019
Ummm... I didn’t care for it.
The scent is strong and made my eyes water. Also, my feeled sticky for several hours after applying. I don’t understand the benefits to using this product.
Refreshing
I used this product a couple times and it made my face feel nice and refreshed. I don’t feel like it made any difference to the appearance of my skin.
My new favorite
This Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Gel Mist is my new favorite. With a couple sprays it makes your face feel so nice and hydrated. It smells great you can use it as much as you need to. Love it it’s a great product.
Moisturized skin
It's been one week that I've been using this product. My skin was dry in the T area and my nose oily. After using this product 2 times a day, my skin feels moisturized, no grease. The product smells good and I haven't had problems with any reaction.
One Happy Customer
I really liked this face mist it was so refreshing when it hit your face. I felt happy and relaxed it is a great product!!
04/02/2019
I love this its a must have ladies
I was very impressed how this worked and how beautiful my face looked and felt i have already bought one
Hydrating!
I was hesitant about trying this product, because I have very sensitive skin and eczema on my face,so when I try to face products I have to be very couscous about what I use,and what the ingredients are,if it uses and kind of acid I dont use,but my face is very very dry,so I decided to try it,and my honest opinion is I love it ,at first I though it left a sticky feeling on my face but after it dries it makes my face feel hydrated, and I like to use it a few times a day with 2 sprays.
03/02/2019
Not sure if it's worth it
The product was overall pretty effortless to use. It went on easy and had a very clean scent. My issue was I didn't get anything out of using the product. My skin did feel or look any different after it was applied.