4.6 5 0 178 178 Suitable for all skin types, Neutrogena® Hydro Boost City Shield® Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 fights sun damage and dehydration with its lightweight, non-comedogenic formula.

Excellent hydration with breathability
I have become immensely fond of Neutrogena ® Hydro Boost City Shield SPF 25 for the past 5 days I have used it. It is a daily dose of moisture and hydration my face needs without any stickiness. The cream just absorbs beautifully leaving a well hydrated skin. In fact in the past 5 days that I have used it, I have not used any makeup for extra glow. This cream let's my skin breathe without weighing it down. I will definitely buy it again. I will also recommend to my friends and family.
05/02/2019
Great smell and very lightweight!
I absolutely love this! It has a very nice scent and feels very lightweight compared to the moisturizer I was previously using. I love that it has sunscreen as well. I have already replaced my current moisturizer with this one.
05/02/2019
When I first used it I could feel a difference. My shin felt smoother, softer and just all around felt nice on my face. It was not greasy at all. It has no fragrance to bother your allergies. I really liked it and would recommend it. I will buy it.
05/02/2019
This sunscreen smells great!!
I started out really liking this product because the sunscreen was not sticky. It also smelled great and went on smoothly. My skin is very sensitive and I had a reaction to this product. It made my face and especially my cheek area red and irritated. If I did not have a reaction to this product than I would gladly give it a higher score. I would still recommend it to people who don’t have very sensitive skin like me. Overall, I really enjoyed this product but my skin is too sensitive.
Wonderful skin product
I been using for several days now and i do like that it hydtates my skin very well, better than other product I have tried, it has a great smell and completely absorbed in no time. I was skeptical about a few things I read on the packaging. The first thing I noticed was it said if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and skin aging caused by the sun. The directions say apply generosly 15 mins before sun exposure, reapply every 2 hours, limit time in the sun, wear long sleeved shirt, pants, hat & sunglasses. I feel if I purchase a product that says sunscreen, I don't want to have to use other products too & cover up completely because the product should protect me. It says really at least every 2 hours, I don't wear makeup but I'm sure it would be a pain to anyone who does. It also warns you to protect the product from excessive heat AND direct sun. It could also stain some fabrics, I did not have any issues with that.
Great Formula
Formula feels great and absorbs quick while leaving my face feeling fresh and moisturized
05/02/2019
Soft and supple skin all day.
I like how soft smooth and supple my skin felt all day. I live in Florida so SPF is a must have and this product makes it easy to incorporate it into your daily beauty routine.
AMAZING PRODUCT
The product comes in a pretty blue jar with a lid. I used it as a sunscreen at a heme park, applied it a few times during the day. My skin stayed fresh and hydrated all day with no sunburn!
Smooth
Truly enjoy this product available at Target stores
Great sunscreen for face
This product is very smooth and doesnt feel like its caked on. It also smells really nice.
04/02/2019
Best I have tried so far
It is just what I was looking for. It's lightweight yet hydrating and sinks right in; can't even tell I'm wearing moisturizer let alone sunscreen for that matter. Doesn't break me out or irritate my skin in any way. A moisturizer you can feel good about using and that is lovely to apply. Smell is great too - not too overpowering but has a nice effect. Just my preference I wish it were 50spf or 45spf, the higher the better for people that suffer from wrinkles, and discolored skin. But I am impressed that they took time on this, I recommend it!
04/02/2019
A little hydration and a lot of scent
Although this sunscreen seems to hydrate the skin somewhat, the overwhelming scent overshadows its effectiveness. I do appreciate that the creamy texture is not too thick or too thin, and that a little cream goes a long way. But the strong perfume aroma was too much for me. I probably won't finish the entire content of the product. If there was a low scent version, I might try it. Maybe next time, Neutrogena.
04/02/2019
Protecting and hydrating my face skin
The cream has a good smell, like fresh. Also it is creamy and easy to spread all over the face. When it was on my face, it was not greasy at all so I like that a lot. It did not feel heavy either and my skin took it well. I love that it has spf 25 so I do not have to worry about putting my blocksun for face.
04/02/2019
Neutrogena hydro boost city shield spf 25 is nice. It is lightweight with the right amount of moisture my skin needs. I like that it protects my skin from pollution and am already noticing clearer skin after using the product for less than a week
Great moisturizing protection
Great moisturizing protection. Living in FL its important to have a SPF lotion on daily. This lotion didn't sting skin, and my skin felt moisturized all day. The only con was I didn't wash it off my face on night and woke to 3 brand new zits. Definitely too greasy to sleep in.