Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

4.8 5 0 159 159 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

02/06/2021
Hydo clean
This Hydo Boost leaves your skin feeling great when you are done. There is almost like a cooling effect to your skin and it is absolutely refreshing. I would recommend Hydo Boost for anyone to use.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love this face cleanser!! I use it a couple times a week to help simply exfoiliate! It also adds moisture! And leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! Absolutely love this stuff!
03/05/2021
Nice
I'm a huge fan of that brother Hydro products so when I saw this one finally in my store I had to get it
30/04/2021
Soft on your skin
Perfect for hydration & soft on your skin. Wet your skin & apply so it goes on and lathers better. I absolutely love these hydro boost products!
03/04/2021
Feels really nice
I bought thisnon a whim and really like it. It smells really good, has a good lather and leaves my scalp and hair feeling so clean and moisturized. Its super refreshing, price is great too!
01/04/2021
Squeaky Clean!
I have really dry, flakey skin that flares up with the harsh Michigan weather. I struggle finding a good product that WORKS! This Neutrogena product instantly rid the flakes off my face. The hydroboost gave me a nice soft feel. I ended up buying the additional Hydroboodt lotion and have not had any issues since!
20/02/2021
one of the best products for ALL skin
I have acne prone skin that is a mess - this is PERFECT for any type of skin and any skin concerns. You should probably use a moisturizer after, as it leaves your skin clean and a little dry however, overall this is a wonderful wonderful exfoliating cleanser for all skin types
04/02/2021
Effective cleanser
I have used this cleanser for a couple months now. It has become a favorite of mine because it gently exfoliates and leaves my skin fresh and moisturized. It works very well with the moisturizer in the same product line.
27/12/2020
Awesome product
This product is amazing. All the little grit prices to exfoliate you skin. I'm glad to see it isn't the plastic beads.
18/12/2020
Great cleanser
This cleanser works so well and I use it at least twice a day daily and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I am now on my third and it is without a doubt my favourite cleanser of all times. This was a recommended product from my local MUA and I decided to give it a try and it was indeed the best. It is not too expensive and it works really great and I definitely would recommend this and I have normal/dry skin type. I have been using this product for almost 2 years
15/12/2020
Great exfoliating cleanser!
I really like this product. It feels great on my skin. I like how it exfoliates it and after using it, my face not only feels cleaner but softer. Great product for a great price. Will buy again!
05/11/2020
I loved this product. I used it for a month and my skin has never been better ! I have had acne my whole life and this has cleared it up so much.
27/10/2020
Such a great gentle exfoliating cleanser
I am a huge fan of this cleanser because it is very gentle on the skin but still cleans and exfoliates your skin. It smells very good. It has a gel consistency that leaves your skin feeling clean, rejuvenated, and very hydrated. Love this and will buy again
24/10/2020
Great addition
Okay so when Neutrogena’s hydroboost gel came out I was intrigued and had to try it. Well fast forward to the day I did try it and I immediately went to Target and bought their entire hydroboost line to switch a few of my products. This scrub cleanses and moisturizes at the same time, don’t ask me how but it is awesome. And it is also great for sensitive skin!
27/09/2020
I tried this for the first time and I am in love! I don't have to use oil after my shower, this is a dream come true. I love the way it makes my skin feel all day long long. If you're looking for a good product this is your bettsy. This stuff works wonders.