Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

4.7 5 0 183 183 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

01/07/2022
Neutrogena
Me gusta mucho este limpiador, es suave para la piel, deja una sensación de limpieza increíble. Tiene un precio cómodo, lo recomiendo! En mi caso soy de piel grasa así que este producto ha sido increíble para ayudarme a controlarla.
21/05/2022
Very hydrating
I've used products from this line before and has no complaints. This delivers to hydrate your moisture barrier
11/04/2022
Exfoliating Cleanser
My skin feels soft & hydrated after I use this product. My skin is sensitive and seemed to sting a little the first time that I used it, but so glad that I stuck with it. I love this product and have not had any irritation.
08/04/2022
Great Brand
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
01/04/2022
Not for Dry/Sensitive Skin
I was on the lookout for a cleanser that I could use on my dry skin. However, this was not moisturizing enough and left my skin feeling tight after rinsing it off with lukewarm water. The exfoliant is a little large and abrasive for my liking, as well. It irritated my sensitive skin unlike the Clinique exfoliating 7-Day scrub I use now.
23/03/2022
Not very exfoliating
I don't even know how they can claim it is exfoliating, because there is barely any scrubbing power. But it's still a nice general face cleanser to leave in the shower. My dermatologist says people shouldn't be using exfoliating scrubs anyway, but sometimes I can't help it...I like the Hydro Boost line because washing your face in the hot water of a shower can often be quite drying.
20/02/2022
Great basic exfoliater!
I love the hyrdo boost line and this product does great to just physically exfoliate the face. No fragrance is a plus!
14/02/2022
Very good product!
Loved how my face felt after using this. I also like the fact that it also exfoliates. I exfoliate 3x a week, that way I do not dry out my skin. Nice and light refreshing scent.
06/02/2022
Hydrating and gentle
Lightly scented, non-irritating and hydrating
02/02/2022
Great Cleanser!
Awesome exfoliation that's not harsh on your skin. My face feels smooth, soft, and moisturized after using this cleanser. Definitely recommend!
29/01/2022
Magic in a tube
I tried this product after all other products finally I got something that perfectly matches with my skin .. it makes my skin super soft and didn’t get dry at all .
24/01/2022
Wonderful product.
Nice face cleanser that exfoliates without drying out my skin.
24/01/2022
works great
This cleans, exfoliates and hydrates thoroughly all without drying out your skin.
19/01/2022
Best yet
I use several Neutrogena products and the hydro boost line is my favorite. It gently exfoliates my skin without drying it out.
15/01/2022
Feels so so clean
Bought this cleanser cause I’ve been dry this winter and it is so good doesn’t make me feel oily at all