4.7 5 0 143 143 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

20/09/2019
I liked this a lot
I liked this product a lot. It made my skin feel clean and removed all of my makeup!
18/09/2019
soft skin
That's literally what it does cleans and softens your skin. definitely buying more/
16/09/2019
Awesome cleanser
I love this product. Very fresh clean feeling.i definitely would recommend this to anyone .my skin is sensitive n this definitely helped me. Kept my skin frm not drying out!
24/08/2019
Refreshing
I love this cleanser it’s got a light clean scent and leaves my face super clean
30/04/2019
Leaves skin soft and smooth
This product is a little pricey but it is worth it because it leaves your face super clean without the irritation
31/01/2019
Love the hydroboost collection
I purchased this after using the hydroboost water gel and thought I’d give it a try. It made my face feel really refreshed and clean. Using this along with the moisturizer really improved my skin overall.
11/12/2018
Great facial scrub
I purchased this Neutrogena scrub in the summer. I like to use a gentle scrub on my face at least once a week. I have a skincare device that I use in the shower to help me get the best results for my face. This is so gentle and leaves your skin so smooth all around. It helps even out your skin tone and remove all dryness with giving you extra moisture to help give your face a nice fresh glow. This product I will definitely keep on rotation as part of my skin care routine. I am also interested in looking into the other products in this Neutrogena line because if they are all as good as this scrub I need this in my life!
25/10/2018
AMAZING
Absolutely LOVE this product. It made my skin feel so hydrated and i did notice less blackheads and smaller pores. I love that it’s not super harsh on your skin as well. I would definitely recommend
25/09/2018
In love
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is by far my favorite cleanser ever. The very first time I used it I could see the difference in my face. It was creamy and the beads in it made it exfoliate my skin very nicely and omg the hydro boost really moisturized my skin. The combination left my skin looking clean, refreshed, healthy, well moisturized and younger. I know get compliments on how pretty my skin is.
18/09/2018
Amazing for oily skin
If you have oily or even combo skin this is an amazing product to add to you collection. I have seborrheic dermatitis and this is so helpful at getting off the built up sebum while still moisturizing your skin without oily moisturizers.
25/07/2018
Keep a my face soft and smooth doesn't leave any blemishes or residue after use!
18/07/2018
Oh, wow. I got a bunch of samples of this from my doctor this past winter. My skin gets so dry in the cold weather, and this cleanser was the bomb! I bought a full size bottle and stashed all the little ones in my travel bags, so that I'll always have on on hand!
16/07/2018
I love all Neutrogena Products. This is my go to for an exfoliator. It cleans pores and leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed. Also very reasonably priced.
08/07/2018
I love this Neutrogena exfoliating cleanser it leaves my face súper soft and it feels amazing on my skin
29/06/2018
Great dxfoliating cleanser, it's not harsh at all , it feels very gentle but gets the job done. Would recommend.