Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

4.8 5 0 165 165 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

20/10/2021
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser is Amazing. A little of the cleanser went along way. It effectively washed away not only all of my makeup, but dirt and oil as well. It didn't dry my face out either, but left it feeling soft and clean.
23/09/2021
Must have Hydro Boost Face Cleaner!
Excellent face cleaner! Does not dry out your skin. Leaves skin looking fresh and clean. Everyone must buy this face cleaner! Removes all your makeup and does not leave a residue on your face.
21/09/2021
🙌🏻
Its nice and easy to use l like that product
25/08/2021
I have been using this for a few months now. The smell is very nice and not too strong. It is not extremely exfoliating, but it get the job done. Overall, I enjoy this product.
16/08/2021
I love this cleanser
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! It gives my skin such a smooth feel and look! It seems to be much more hydrated and happy after using this as well! Great product
01/07/2021
Very Refreshing
This will leave your face so smooth, and the Hyaluronic acid will definitely prevent acne. I have the glow and it's better than the vitamin c products out there. I highly recommend you ladies try this #HomeTesterClub
01/07/2021
Very moisturizing
I love how hydrating this is. I tan alot so I need all the moisture I can get from a face lotion. I highly recommend this to anyone who tans oanyone
02/06/2021
Hydo clean
This Hydo Boost leaves your skin feeling great when you are done. There is almost like a cooling effect to your skin and it is absolutely refreshing. I would recommend Hydo Boost for anyone to use.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love this face cleanser!! I use it a couple times a week to help simply exfoiliate! It also adds moisture! And leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! Absolutely love this stuff!
03/05/2021
Nice
I'm a huge fan of that brother Hydro products so when I saw this one finally in my store I had to get it
30/04/2021
Soft on your skin
Perfect for hydration & soft on your skin. Wet your skin & apply so it goes on and lathers better. I absolutely love these hydro boost products!
03/04/2021
Feels really nice
I bought thisnon a whim and really like it. It smells really good, has a good lather and leaves my scalp and hair feeling so clean and moisturized. Its super refreshing, price is great too!
01/04/2021
Squeaky Clean!
I have really dry, flakey skin that flares up with the harsh Michigan weather. I struggle finding a good product that WORKS! This Neutrogena product instantly rid the flakes off my face. The hydroboost gave me a nice soft feel. I ended up buying the additional Hydroboodt lotion and have not had any issues since!
20/02/2021
one of the best products for ALL skin
I have acne prone skin that is a mess - this is PERFECT for any type of skin and any skin concerns. You should probably use a moisturizer after, as it leaves your skin clean and a little dry however, overall this is a wonderful wonderful exfoliating cleanser for all skin types
04/02/2021
Effective cleanser
I have used this cleanser for a couple months now. It has become a favorite of mine because it gently exfoliates and leaves my skin fresh and moisturized. It works very well with the moisturizer in the same product line.