Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

4.7 5 0 170 170 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

19/01/2022
Best yet
I use several Neutrogena products and the hydro boost line is my favorite. It gently exfoliates my skin without drying it out.
15/01/2022
Feels so so clean
Bought this cleanser cause I’ve been dry this winter and it is so good doesn’t make me feel oily at all
31/12/2021
Works well for the most part
I actually really did enjoy this scrub 100% until I checked into the ingredients list a little more in depth than I had before purchasing. There are a ton of unnecessary ingredients thrown into this product (at least in my opinion), and not a high enough concentration of the beneficial ingredients to make a huge impact. Unless I'm reading the ingredients list incorrectly (which I'm positive is not the case), then this scrub could potentially do more harm than good over a longer period of time, depending on individual skin type n whatnot. I've shied away from multiple skincare products after double checking the ingredients, and even though I'm sad to stop using some of them, I feel like it'll be the right choice at the end of the day. This happens to be one of those products I'm sad to stop using, but feel it's the right choice for my skin and my peace of mind.
09/12/2021
Great quality facial clenser. Deeply Penetrates and moisturizing
23/10/2021
Pros and cons
I like the idea and feeling of an exfoliating scrub but I know they are bad for ur face. I went through a few of these. For my skin and skin type it was too abrasive. I noticed I stopped breaking out as bad once I stopped using this. If you have sensitive skin I would stay away. I feel the little beads could have been smaller and the fragrance isn't light. I used to use it as a shave prep scrub but I think it was causing me more harm than good. On the other hand someone with resilient skin might enjoy this
20/10/2021
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser is Amazing. A little of the cleanser went along way. It effectively washed away not only all of my makeup, but dirt and oil as well. It didn't dry my face out either, but left it feeling soft and clean.
23/09/2021
Must have Hydro Boost Face Cleaner!
Excellent face cleaner! Does not dry out your skin. Leaves skin looking fresh and clean. Everyone must buy this face cleaner! Removes all your makeup and does not leave a residue on your face.
21/09/2021
🙌🏻
Its nice and easy to use l like that product
25/08/2021
I have been using this for a few months now. The smell is very nice and not too strong. It is not extremely exfoliating, but it get the job done. Overall, I enjoy this product.
16/08/2021
I love this cleanser
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! It gives my skin such a smooth feel and look! It seems to be much more hydrated and happy after using this as well! Great product
01/07/2021
Very Refreshing
This will leave your face so smooth, and the Hyaluronic acid will definitely prevent acne. I have the glow and it's better than the vitamin c products out there. I highly recommend you ladies try this #HomeTesterClub
01/07/2021
Very moisturizing
I love how hydrating this is. I tan alot so I need all the moisture I can get from a face lotion. I highly recommend this to anyone who tans oanyone
02/06/2021
Hydo clean
This Hydo Boost leaves your skin feeling great when you are done. There is almost like a cooling effect to your skin and it is absolutely refreshing. I would recommend Hydo Boost for anyone to use.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love this face cleanser!! I use it a couple times a week to help simply exfoiliate! It also adds moisture! And leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! Absolutely love this stuff!
03/05/2021
Nice
I'm a huge fan of that brother Hydro products so when I saw this one finally in my store I had to get it