4.7 5 0 55 55 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

27/10/2020
Such a great gentle exfoliating cleanser
I am a huge fan of this cleanser because it is very gentle on the skin but still cleans and exfoliates your skin. It smells very good. It has a gel consistency that leaves your skin feeling clean, rejuvenated, and very hydrated. Love this and will buy again
24/10/2020
Great addition
Okay so when Neutrogena’s hydroboost gel came out I was intrigued and had to try it. Well fast forward to the day I did try it and I immediately went to Target and bought their entire hydroboost line to switch a few of my products. This scrub cleanses and moisturizes at the same time, don’t ask me how but it is awesome. And it is also great for sensitive skin!
27/09/2020
I tried this for the first time and I am in love! I don't have to use oil after my shower, this is a dream come true. I love the way it makes my skin feel all day long long. If you're looking for a good product this is your bettsy. This stuff works wonders.
03/09/2020
I love how my skin feels after washing my face with this cleanser. Very soft and smooth. I have dry skin and I especially love that it doesn’t dry it out.
20/08/2020
Neutrogena
Feels great after a shower helps my skin to stay moisturised. I normally use an oil after my shower but this works equally well. Also this smells good.A must have after a shower.Really nice I already bought it again. Works well to remove makeup.
25/02/2020
Good for oily skin, stay away if you have dry skin
I think that this is a good cleanser, that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. But if you have dry or sensitive skin, I would opt for a different cleanser. But if you have oily skin and/or acne, this cleanser is a win!
29/12/2019
Hooked
Love how this makes my skin feel after just the first use. So soft and it's like u actually feel the "clean"!
09/11/2019
Fresh and clean
I highly recommend this cleanser. It made my skin feel tingling and cool. It cleaned my pores without drying my face out .
20/09/2019
I liked this a lot
I liked this product a lot. It made my skin feel clean and removed all of my makeup!
18/09/2019
soft skin
That's literally what it does cleans and softens your skin. definitely buying more/
16/09/2019
Awesome cleanser
I love this product. Very fresh clean feeling.i definitely would recommend this to anyone .my skin is sensitive n this definitely helped me. Kept my skin frm not drying out!
24/08/2019
Refreshing
I love this cleanser it’s got a light clean scent and leaves my face super clean
30/04/2019
Leaves skin soft and smooth
This product is a little pricey but it is worth it because it leaves your face super clean without the irritation
31/01/2019
Love the hydroboost collection
I purchased this after using the hydroboost water gel and thought I’d give it a try. It made my face feel really refreshed and clean. Using this along with the moisturizer really improved my skin overall.
11/12/2018
Great facial scrub
I purchased this Neutrogena scrub in the summer. I like to use a gentle scrub on my face at least once a week. I have a skincare device that I use in the shower to help me get the best results for my face. This is so gentle and leaves your skin so smooth all around. It helps even out your skin tone and remove all dryness with giving you extra moisture to help give your face a nice fresh glow. This product I will definitely keep on rotation as part of my skin care routine. I am also interested in looking into the other products in this Neutrogena line because if they are all as good as this scrub I need this in my life!