4.7 5 0 56 56 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

05/11/2020
I loved this product. I used it for a month and my skin has never been better ! I have had acne my whole life and this has cleared it up so much.
27/10/2020
Such a great gentle exfoliating cleanser
I am a huge fan of this cleanser because it is very gentle on the skin but still cleans and exfoliates your skin. It smells very good. It has a gel consistency that leaves your skin feeling clean, rejuvenated, and very hydrated. Love this and will buy again
24/10/2020
Great addition
Okay so when Neutrogena’s hydroboost gel came out I was intrigued and had to try it. Well fast forward to the day I did try it and I immediately went to Target and bought their entire hydroboost line to switch a few of my products. This scrub cleanses and moisturizes at the same time, don’t ask me how but it is awesome. And it is also great for sensitive skin!
27/09/2020
I tried this for the first time and I am in love! I don't have to use oil after my shower, this is a dream come true. I love the way it makes my skin feel all day long long. If you're looking for a good product this is your bettsy. This stuff works wonders.
03/09/2020
I love how my skin feels after washing my face with this cleanser. Very soft and smooth. I have dry skin and I especially love that it doesn’t dry it out.
20/08/2020
Neutrogena
Feels great after a shower helps my skin to stay moisturised. I normally use an oil after my shower but this works equally well. Also this smells good.A must have after a shower.Really nice I already bought it again. Works well to remove makeup.
25/02/2020
Good for oily skin, stay away if you have dry skin
I think that this is a good cleanser, that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. But if you have dry or sensitive skin, I would opt for a different cleanser. But if you have oily skin and/or acne, this cleanser is a win!
29/12/2019
Hooked
Love how this makes my skin feel after just the first use. So soft and it's like u actually feel the "clean"!
09/11/2019
Fresh and clean
I highly recommend this cleanser. It made my skin feel tingling and cool. It cleaned my pores without drying my face out .
20/09/2019
I liked this a lot
I liked this product a lot. It made my skin feel clean and removed all of my makeup!
18/09/2019
soft skin
That's literally what it does cleans and softens your skin. definitely buying more/
16/09/2019
Awesome cleanser
I love this product. Very fresh clean feeling.i definitely would recommend this to anyone .my skin is sensitive n this definitely helped me. Kept my skin frm not drying out!
24/08/2019
Refreshing
I love this cleanser it’s got a light clean scent and leaves my face super clean
30/04/2019
Leaves skin soft and smooth
This product is a little pricey but it is worth it because it leaves your face super clean without the irritation
31/01/2019
Love the hydroboost collection
I purchased this after using the hydroboost water gel and thought I’d give it a try. It made my face feel really refreshed and clean. Using this along with the moisturizer really improved my skin overall.