4.7 5 0 145 145 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

03/11/2017
I have used Neutrogena skin products but i haven't not seen this in my store .I sounds like it could help me hydration and get in the pores very clean.Neutrogena products are always some of the best products out there.
03/11/2017
Neutrogena is known fir their gentle products. I would like to see and exfoliating cleanser that can provide hydration. Usually exfoliators are drying.
03/11/2017
I love exfoliaters & I am very interested in trying this
02/11/2017
Been looking for a really good exfoliation cleanser. Nurtrogena is a good brand so I'm sure this is probably a good one for me to try
02/11/2017
I have not used and would like to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
02/11/2017
I have always loved Neutrgena, this product looks amazing, hope I get picked to try!!
02/11/2017
I would love to experience this item, please send it my way. My pores would appreciate it.
01/11/2017
I like to try it, have not yet. Would like a free sample to try for my blackheads and give feedback. Thanks!
01/11/2017
I use Neutrogena for my face but I would love to try the body scrub. Maybe Home Tester Club will chose me to try this hint,hint