4.7 5 0 142 142 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

4/18/2018
I tried this product and It didn't work for me. I saw no positive effects
4/18/2018
My teenage son & I both use it. Leaves my face feeling light & airy...
3/22/2018
Exfoliating Cleanser is one of my favorite because you can feel the scrub on my face. While applying it felt different from the other product of Neutrogena I had tried . The differences is the other is liquid and this one has a little of like sand inside of it. That's the good part because it help the massaging of the face to take out the tough dirt , makeup , dry, or oil out the face. I feel the Exfoliating working and it became soapy once I got the hang of massaging my face gently. Afterward, I felt my skin fresh, soft and smooth as well smells so great like perfume. The dirt plus my dry skin was gone right after. Result's of Neutrogena Hydro boost product's works effectively and quickly.
3/14/2018
Neutrogena has the best facial cleansers and the hydro boost exfoliating cleanser proves it. Its gentle and very mild for an exfoliate. It doesnt dry out my face or irritate my skin. Very pleasant scent. I definitely recommend this product.
3/7/2018
I love this exfoliating face wash. It has a different more thinner consistency then most exfoliating washes but it leaves your skin super soft and feeling clean. The exfoliants don’t irritate your skin either which is great!
2/9/2018
I have tried this one and works great on my skin..leaves my skin soft and clean.
1/29/2018
It definitely was a boost of hydration. This Hydro Boost face wash left my face noticeably smooth, intensely hydrated, and bright. I love Neutrogena products and definitely making this apart of my skin care routine.
1/29/2018
I love this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser it’s really smooth on the skin not rough at all. I really like the way it makes my face feel after using it.
1/5/2018
Love this exfoliator! It’s not hash on my skin and feels great when I’m using it.
1/1/2018
After using Neutrogena Hydro Boost I noticed my skin feeling softer and more supple. I absolutely love this product and would recommend this to everyone.
12/27/2017
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is such a great way to clean your skin and give it healthy glow. I noticed after using this product that my skin looked so much healthier and softer. I really noticed different in the way that my skin looked and felt with this exfoliating cleanser
12/23/2017
My skin felt so soft and refreshing after using,Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gentle Cleaning Lotion! I will buy this product and referred several friends and family members to purchase
11/28/2017
Great Product! I would highly recommend. It is great for waking you up in the morning time!
11/28/2017
I have used other exfoliating cleaners before that I didn't like but this one seems to be what I'm looking for. I would love to try a sample and give a honest review.
11/26/2017
I have tried this in a small sample pack and it seem to work very well and would love to try it more because it takes more then one time to really know how the product is going to work. So far so good with the Hydro Boost.