4.7 5 0 144 144 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

29/06/2018
Great dxfoliating cleanser, it's not harsh at all , it feels very gentle but gets the job done. Would recommend.
07/06/2018
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is AMAZING!! My face felt so smooth~ clean and fresh after using this!! I've got super sensitive skin and I didn't break out from this cleanser~ that's a plus for me!!
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Neutrogena Hydro Boost to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
These days the average consumer has no idea what they are putting on their face. You would have to be a chemist or waste hours on Google trying to ascertain what is safe versus what is harmful. I have been using Neutrogena transparent facial soap bars and products for years without any negative reactions. I like that this Hydro Boost exfoliating cleanser does not have Parabens and is Non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog your pores, and due to the Hyaluronic Acid the benefits are revitalizing and noticeable. Hydro Boost is a nearly clear and when you add water it suds in your hands. The exfoliation particles are very fine, not rough. Compared to a nail file that has a rough side to file nails quickly or a fine side for smoothing, this product shows results immediately without being too rough on your skin. My wife tried it too and she was pleased that when she washed her face it did not leave any trace makeup behind, and the product was not at all drying to the skin.
18/04/2018
I tried this product and It didn't work for me. I saw no positive effects
18/04/2018
My teenage son & I both use it. Leaves my face feeling light & airy...
22/03/2018
Exfoliating Cleanser is one of my favorite because you can feel the scrub on my face. While applying it felt different from the other product of Neutrogena I had tried . The differences is the other is liquid and this one has a little of like sand inside of it. That's the good part because it help the massaging of the face to take out the tough dirt , makeup , dry, or oil out the face. I feel the Exfoliating working and it became soapy once I got the hang of massaging my face gently. Afterward, I felt my skin fresh, soft and smooth as well smells so great like perfume. The dirt plus my dry skin was gone right after. Result's of Neutrogena Hydro boost product's works effectively and quickly.
14/03/2018
Neutrogena has the best facial cleansers and the hydro boost exfoliating cleanser proves it. Its gentle and very mild for an exfoliate. It doesnt dry out my face or irritate my skin. Very pleasant scent. I definitely recommend this product.
07/03/2018
I love this exfoliating face wash. It has a different more thinner consistency then most exfoliating washes but it leaves your skin super soft and feeling clean. The exfoliants don’t irritate your skin either which is great!
09/02/2018
I have tried this one and works great on my skin..leaves my skin soft and clean.
29/01/2018
It definitely was a boost of hydration. This Hydro Boost face wash left my face noticeably smooth, intensely hydrated, and bright. I love Neutrogena products and definitely making this apart of my skin care routine.
29/01/2018
I love this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser it’s really smooth on the skin not rough at all. I really like the way it makes my face feel after using it.
05/01/2018
Love this exfoliator! It’s not hash on my skin and feels great when I’m using it.
01/01/2018
After using Neutrogena Hydro Boost I noticed my skin feeling softer and more supple. I absolutely love this product and would recommend this to everyone.
27/12/2017
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is such a great way to clean your skin and give it healthy glow. I noticed after using this product that my skin looked so much healthier and softer. I really noticed different in the way that my skin looked and felt with this exfoliating cleanser