4.7 5 0 144 144 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

23/12/2017
My skin felt so soft and refreshing after using,Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gentle Cleaning Lotion! I will buy this product and referred several friends and family members to purchase
28/11/2017
Great Product! I would highly recommend. It is great for waking you up in the morning time!
28/11/2017
I have used other exfoliating cleaners before that I didn't like but this one seems to be what I'm looking for. I would love to try a sample and give a honest review.
26/11/2017
I have tried this in a small sample pack and it seem to work very well and would love to try it more because it takes more then one time to really know how the product is going to work. So far so good with the Hydro Boost.
24/11/2017
I love this brand so much! when it comes to a GOOD hydrating exfoliating face wash this is THE one! it makes my face feel so soothe and fresh!
20/11/2017
My wife tried that one and was absolutely exited. Her skin feels moisturized and fresh. One of the best cleansers available out there.
20/11/2017
I purchased this product for my 17-year old son who has sensitive acne prone skin. He loves the cleanser and uses it daily with no negative side effects to his skin. It gently exfoliates the skin and leaves it fresh and hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser that leaves you feeling refreshed and glowing.
19/11/2017
I am absolutely happy with this product no left over oily residue. My face feels so fresh with each wash I use this 2x a day 7 days a week and look radiant.
18/11/2017
Neutrogena is one of my top brands for beauty because there products are great and reasonable, I purchased this cleanser about a month ago and I'm happy I did because my face feels and looks great.
18/11/2017
I satisfied to used this, i feel my face is alwys fresh
16/11/2017
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshing. No other product compares.
15/11/2017
Neutrogena is really good I absolutely love this Hydro Boost exfoliating cleanser I would recommend this to any anyone it makes your face feel so alive try it you'll love it
14/11/2017
i have tried several products out there and believe you me this neutrogena hydro boost it the boss. it leaves you skin smooth and freash.
06/11/2017
I love, love, love this gel cleanser! Most soaps & cleansers severely dry out my skin! What I love about this cleanser is that it's soap free! Plus, it's formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, a moisture binding ingredient, that keeps my skin hydrated rather than drying it out! There is also some kind of exfoliator inside the gel, which the container clearly states are not plastic microbeads. It describes them as "naturally derived skin smoothers". Whatever they are, they work great at removing dead skin and dirt, and leave my face feeling super soft & clean! I would definitely recommend giving this cleaner a try!
05/11/2017
I love the way it leaves my skin so fresh and smooth I would recommend this product