4.7 5 0 52 52 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

29/01/2018
I love this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser it’s really smooth on the skin not rough at all. I really like the way it makes my face feel after using it.
05/01/2018
Love this exfoliator! It’s not hash on my skin and feels great when I’m using it.
01/01/2018
After using Neutrogena Hydro Boost I noticed my skin feeling softer and more supple. I absolutely love this product and would recommend this to everyone.
27/12/2017
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is such a great way to clean your skin and give it healthy glow. I noticed after using this product that my skin looked so much healthier and softer. I really noticed different in the way that my skin looked and felt with this exfoliating cleanser
23/12/2017
My skin felt so soft and refreshing after using,Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gentle Cleaning Lotion! I will buy this product and referred several friends and family members to purchase
28/11/2017
Great Product! I would highly recommend. It is great for waking you up in the morning time!
28/11/2017
I have used other exfoliating cleaners before that I didn't like but this one seems to be what I'm looking for. I would love to try a sample and give a honest review.
26/11/2017
I have tried this in a small sample pack and it seem to work very well and would love to try it more because it takes more then one time to really know how the product is going to work. So far so good with the Hydro Boost.
24/11/2017
I love this brand so much! when it comes to a GOOD hydrating exfoliating face wash this is THE one! it makes my face feel so soothe and fresh!
20/11/2017
My wife tried that one and was absolutely exited. Her skin feels moisturized and fresh. One of the best cleansers available out there.
20/11/2017
I purchased this product for my 17-year old son who has sensitive acne prone skin. He loves the cleanser and uses it daily with no negative side effects to his skin. It gently exfoliates the skin and leaves it fresh and hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser that leaves you feeling refreshed and glowing.
19/11/2017
I am absolutely happy with this product no left over oily residue. My face feels so fresh with each wash I use this 2x a day 7 days a week and look radiant.
18/11/2017
Neutrogena is one of my top brands for beauty because there products are great and reasonable, I purchased this cleanser about a month ago and I'm happy I did because my face feels and looks great.
18/11/2017
I satisfied to used this, i feel my face is alwys fresh
16/11/2017
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshing. No other product compares.