4.7 5 0 144 144 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

04/11/2017
Hydro boost is a great name for this product because after you use it your skin feels clean and hydro boosted
03/11/2017
Always satisfied with Neutrogena products. Value is reasonable and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
01/11/2017
I LOVE this face wash! It is harsh enough to wash away the dirt and grime from my pores, yet gentle enough to use daily without drying my face. Leaves your face feeling fresh! Great for young skin as well as mature skin!
17/08/2018
I have not tried this facial cleanser before. I am using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair cream now, this would work great with that, would love to try it
08/08/2018
I have not tried this but would love to see if it is truly a competent exfoliator I can use daily! I would love to review this and add it into my skin care routine if it lives up to the hype!
28/07/2018
I've been trying to find me a good cleaning product for my face, hopefully this works out for me if I ever get to try it before I buy it
19/07/2018
I would really love to try this product, as I have never tried or used it.
13/07/2018
I use a different brand of exfoliating cleanser to exfoliate my skin. I would like to try this product because it claims it has hyaluronic acid which keeps skin hydrated.
06/06/2018
Would love to try and review this product. Always looking for a good facial cleanser.
03/06/2018
I have not tried this specific product yet; I use the Neutrogena foaming facewash faithfully, but would love to try this. I love Neutrogena's line of products; they are amazing and work phenominally. Sounds like a perfect fit for Neutrogena!
01/06/2018
I really like Neutrogena products a lot, it is gentle on my sensitive skin and I always love the fresh look and feel my face has after I was with it..I, however have been using Neutrogena products since I was 13 in 8th grade..I look forward to getting the opportunity to try this product.
31/05/2018
I have not tried this but read in a magazine that it’s great for skin that gets dry from weather changes and would love to try it.
27/05/2018
I normally use sugar scrubs to exfoliate but would love to try this and give an honest opinion about it.
23/05/2018
I love the hydro and this just seems like a two in one!!
22/05/2018
Would love to try this product and see the results.