4.7 5 0 50 50 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

06/11/2017
I love, love, love this gel cleanser! Most soaps & cleansers severely dry out my skin! What I love about this cleanser is that it's soap free! Plus, it's formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, a moisture binding ingredient, that keeps my skin hydrated rather than drying it out! There is also some kind of exfoliator inside the gel, which the container clearly states are not plastic microbeads. It describes them as "naturally derived skin smoothers". Whatever they are, they work great at removing dead skin and dirt, and leave my face feeling super soft & clean! I would definitely recommend giving this cleaner a try!
05/11/2017
I love the way it leaves my skin so fresh and smooth I would recommend this product
04/11/2017
Hydro boost is a great name for this product because after you use it your skin feels clean and hydro boosted
03/11/2017
Always satisfied with Neutrogena products. Value is reasonable and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
01/11/2017
I LOVE this face wash! It is harsh enough to wash away the dirt and grime from my pores, yet gentle enough to use daily without drying my face. Leaves your face feeling fresh! Great for young skin as well as mature skin!