4.7 5 0 141 141 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

8/8/2018
I have not tried this but would love to see if it is truly a competent exfoliator I can use daily! I would love to review this and add it into my skin care routine if it lives up to the hype!
7/28/2018
I've been trying to find me a good cleaning product for my face, hopefully this works out for me if I ever get to try it before I buy it
7/19/2018
I would really love to try this product, as I have never tried or used it.
7/15/2018
May I please get some Neutrogena Hydro Exfoliating Cleanser!!
7/13/2018
I use a different brand of exfoliating cleanser to exfoliate my skin. I would like to try this product because it claims it has hyaluronic acid which keeps skin hydrated.
6/6/2018
Would love to try and review this product. Always looking for a good facial cleanser.
6/3/2018
I have not tried this specific product yet; I use the Neutrogena foaming facewash faithfully, but would love to try this. I love Neutrogena's line of products; they are amazing and work phenominally. Sounds like a perfect fit for Neutrogena!
6/1/2018
I really like Neutrogena products a lot, it is gentle on my sensitive skin and I always love the fresh look and feel my face has after I was with it..I, however have been using Neutrogena products since I was 13 in 8th grade..I look forward to getting the opportunity to try this product.
5/31/2018
I have not tried this but read in a magazine that it’s great for skin that gets dry from weather changes and would love to try it.
5/27/2018
I normally use sugar scrubs to exfoliate but would love to try this and give an honest opinion about it.
5/23/2018
I love the hydro and this just seems like a two in one!!
5/22/2018
Would love to try this product and see the results.
5/19/2018
I’m currently using a different exfoliating cleanser, that a friend recommended, but would change in a heartbeat to Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser. I have had really positive outcomes with Neutrogena products.
5/18/2018
my skin needs somethingWould love to try, I need something to hydrate my skin
5/16/2018
Would love to see if this actually works to help keep my face clean and not feel like it has all those impurities in it.