4.7 5 0 141 141 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

5/15/2018
Neutrogena! Looks like a fabulous combination for the face. I haven't seen this yet in stores. I would love to test this out!
5/14/2018
i have not tried this product but very interested in it
5/12/2018
I already use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer so the cleanser is a no-brainer!
5/11/2018
I have not tried this face cleanser yet but I certainly want to. I love face washes and I like Neutrogena products so I am sure this one will be good. This might save me a step because it is exfolliating, rather than using two products to get the same effect.
5/4/2018
I would like to try out this product looks very easy to apply and affordable.
4/26/2018
Love Neutrogena products but havent tried this product. Getting older means being good to your skin so im always looking for the product that leaves my face feeling fresh,clean,and a youthful glow. I really want to try this product.
4/22/2018
I can to say enough times how much I love these product.would love to try
4/22/2018
I have not tried this, but would love the opportunity !!!..
4/19/2018
Would love to try, I need something to hydrate my skin.
4/17/2018
I have not tried this product and we really would like it to try it
4/14/2018
i have not tried this yet,but love neutogena products.hope to get a sample to try.
4/12/2018
This looks like a terrific product! Neutrogena makes fabulous products and I would love to try this!
4/11/2018
I have not tried this yet. Neutropenia is a great product
4/10/2018
My face needs a sample of this exfoliating cleanser please send me a sample
3/14/2018
I like neutragena products because they don't irritate my skin so I would really like to try a sample of this hydro boost exfoliating cleanser to see if it helps to get the dead skin off of my face