4.7 5 0 144 144 Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser<BR> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B073VX6DFH&asins=B073VX6DFH&linkId=bea1a6da14bc6b3204ca14f89d522360&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

10/11/2017
I have not tried this but would love to try this and any face product that is good for the face yet gentle on skin.
10/11/2017
I am always looking to find the perfect Exfoliating Cleanser.. So far no luck. Maybe this time I will get lucky.
10/11/2017
My skin is always dry live in Las Vegas Nevada yes the desert this would be a good exfoliate her for me and I love this man I would love to try it I would be sure to give a good comment I tried many exfoliators and they don’t really work hope this one works
10/11/2017
I think I really need to try this Hydro Boost...the ratings are so good!
08/11/2017
Love some Hydroboost cleaner. Would love to try some Neutrogena products.
06/11/2017
I haven't tried this yet. But have heard great thing about it. I would love to try this.
06/11/2017
I haven't tried yet..But I heard it was very good.. I would like the chance to try
06/11/2017
I have sensitive skin and am always on the lookout for products that are compatible with my skin. I would be very happy to test and review.
05/11/2017
I Would absolutely love to try this product. Neutrogena is a great brand.
04/11/2017
I haven't tried this yet, but I'd love to. My skin is sensitive and Neutrogena products seem to be the logical choice.
04/11/2017
I haven't tried this product but would love to try it and review it as I love all of Neutrogena's products!
04/11/2017
I have not tried this product but I trust Neutrogena completely. As I get older I have noticed my skin, not just facial but all over has changed. My face and body complexion has become more dry but it is still sensitive to breakouts. I would really like to try this product to see how well it can benefit me by cleaning my body w/o drying it out or causing body acne.
03/11/2017
This product sounds great - the Hydro Boost line is getting a lot of press these days! I wonder how effective it is as compared to being gentle on sensitive skin.
03/11/2017
I have used Neutrogena skin products but i haven't not seen this in my store .I sounds like it could help me hydration and get in the pores very clean.Neutrogena products are always some of the best products out there.