4.6 5 0 130 130 Instantly replenish dry, thirsty hands with Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

17/09/2018
must try
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel exceeded my expectation a lot. It has makes a visible and immediate improvement in the wrinkly nature of the skin on my old hands. I had a hard time trying to capture the before-after change photographically but in real life it's there. i hate hand creams that leave my hands feeling greasy. This gel becomes very wet feeling but works in or absorbs into my skin pretty quickly. I don't feel it on my skin once it absorbs and that exceeds my expectations. it has a scent that reminds me of baby lotion and baby powder. I don't usually like scented products but it's not strong and is one of few scents I am comfortable with. Something is kind of primal for me about that smell.
16/09/2018
Neutrogena Hand Boost Cream
I like the gel cream because it did not leave a sticky residue behind. I also like that it has no scent so I can use it at work and around my dog.
14/09/2018
Absolutely love
Absolutely love how there’s no oily or greasy feeling. I also use it on my face and my face feels so moisturized. I love it would definitely recommend!
Liked it
I really enjoyed it it was a little bit different than what I'm used you but it made my hands very soft and smooth and it didn't have a bad smell and I would more than likely buy it again to use as my regular hand gel cream
Great Gel Hand Cream!
I loved this Hand cream. I was a little hesitant to try a gel formula because I have had bad luck with those in the past but I ended up loving this! It did not leave any residue or weird feelings on my hands like others have in the past which I was super pleased about. I would definitely recommend this product. It left my hands feeling really soft. In exchange for my honest review I received a free product to try.
No more dry hands
Item: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. I received a free sample of the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream to give my honest review and opinion. Upon receiving the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream I could not wait to try it. After applying the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream I really like how fast that the gel cream absorbed into my skin. I also liked how it did not feel heavy at all or make my hands feel greasy. I really like also that the scent is light and not over powering. I would recommend Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream to anyone that is looking to moisturize their hands and something that they can use everyday without any irritation or other bothersome factors.
No more turtle hands!
I loved this hand cream, because my hands tend to be dry all the time. It moisturized my skin for hours and felt great. For once I did not feel like a turtle.
Sagemdx
I love the Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream. It’s very moisturizing and not greasy at all
Soothing hand creme
This product is very great for your hands it makes your hands feel so soothing and soft.
12/09/2018
Do yourself a favor and but it !
I absolutely love this hand cream. An absolute game changer . First impressions, the smell is amazing . So clean and refreshing. Which is always nice for a hand cream. However the texture of this cream is what really sold me . It’s light and airy , but once it’s worked into your hands , and makes them feel so soft and supple . Better than that of another thicker emoiloent cream. And it doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy . I love that it’s paraben free. I went out and purchased the whole product line. Neutrogena for this win , with this gel cream .
12/09/2018
The light and gentle moisturizer
I like how it doesn’t make your hands feel greasy. It’s very light and absorbs fast. Plus it Smells good too.
Not very impressed
It's fun to put on, but after the few minutes of rubbing it in, it gets gritty and makes you have to wash your hands.
Great for your hands
I love the way that this makes your hands feel and smell after using it
09/09/2018
Powerful hydration
My hands feel so nourished after using this hand lotion. It’s seriously like no other! It will dry fast and packs some powerful hydration. I have to carry it in my purse so I have it on me at all times when my hands need the boost! It drys fast and makes my hands feel great.
09/09/2018
WS1988
Wonderful and one of the best beauty skincare products ever! Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream gave moisture with soft silky skin glow!