4.6 5 0 130 130 Instantly replenish dry, thirsty hands with Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

06/09/2018
Works Like A Charm
The packaging is bright, and inviting. The gel cream absorbs exceptionally well, spreads evenly over skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue like some hand creams. The feeling of moisturized hands lasts for hours and yet I'm not leaving a film on everything I touch which is amazing. I would definitely purchase in the future and recommend to others looking for a quick absorbing, easy to use hand cream to moisturize hands regularly.
06/09/2018
Easy hidratation for my skin
It gives you a fresh feeling in your hands and keep them soft for all the day long. I like the fast and easy absorption, the gel texture and the smell of the product.
Loved it soo much!
At first i didn't really like it vecause it was so water based and liquidy, but after a few uses i loved it. It's refreshing leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Great Hand Cream
The Neutrogena Hydro Boodt hand gel cream has left my hands feeling really soft. Would definitely recommend this hand cream.
Hrydro boost indeed
I was very satisfied with this product. The minute I applied the product on my hand, it provided instant relief and hydration! Honestly, lives up to its name of hydration boost. Only thing is that after a few hours I needed to apply more because it lost its effectiveness. But overall I would recommend
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream works
The Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream really moisturizes hands and other skin. It is not greasy at all.
Shocked by & Loving It
I was pleasantly surprised by the hydro boost hand gel cream. It has a pleasant scent & it works as advertised. I used it before bed to ensure that my hands would be quite thirsty & undisturbed during the night. Wow, it actually absorbed fast without a hint of a greasy feeling! The moisturizing properties felt so natural...it's a solid keeper for me.
04/09/2018
Moisturizing hand gel cream.
I really liked this hand gel cream. It is fast absorbing and feels very soft and smooth on hand. I always apply hand cream because my hands get dry and aged over time. This hand cream has a great amount of moisturizer and perfect for the go. It has a slight scent to it but smells nice and a little is all I need.
Fast absorbtion
I recently tried the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. Overall, I really liked this product. I like that it absorbed quickly.
03/09/2018
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel cream is very light and required a little to have a good coverage on my hands. It feels good and moisterized on your hands and make them soft and hydroted. I like that this gel cream is absorbed fast leaving no residue. It is really non-greasy feeling after using it, just a little sticky one. I indeed like this gel cream and would recommend my friends and colleges.
02/09/2018
Full moisture
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is smooth and creamy! It did make my hands feel soft and hydrated. The scent is nothing special but it goes on without a greasy feeling and did make my hands feel nice for several hours. I would recommend giving this hand cream a try!
02/09/2018
The office loves it! And I do too!
My hands always have patches of dry skin and the cuticles also get hangnails often... After a few uses my habds feel smooth and there isn't the threat of hangnails in sight. The cream is not overly greasy and feels like it absorbs quickly. I made the mistake of putting on my work desk and now the container is almost gone... But proof people like it and come back for more!
Wonderful hand moisturizer
I was really impressed with the smooth feel. I like how the cream isn't heavy or thick. No sticky feeling or residue. My hands feel soft and moisturized. I really like this product and would continue to buy and recommend to others.
01/09/2018
Works great without oily residue!
I really like this gel cream, it's not oily and it absorbs really well! My hands look amazing after I apply it and it smells really good.
Must Buy!
This cream is amazing. Unlike other creams it will not leave your hands oily or greasy.