4.6 5 0 130 130 Instantly replenish dry, thirsty hands with Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Keeps your hands lovely
I have never heard of this product before the trial but I love neutrogena products they work so well on all types of skin and ethnicity I was very pleased it wasn’t to oily or greasy and dried fast enough where I didn’t even notice, keeps my hands nice and smooth. Highly recommend trying it for anyone great product
01/09/2018
Good hand creme for dry hands, the scent is good as well
01/09/2018
Excellent new moisturizer for your hands
Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream is a definite improvement on hand creams i have use. I will definitely purchase this cream in the future. What i like about it is it keeps my hands moisturized for a longer period of time. It absorbs easily and quickly in to the skin and instantly quenches the skin without being sticky. It is very smooth.
Moderate Moisture
This hand gel gives moderate moisture and absorbs quickly. However, it has a strong scent. I prefer products that are unscented. My hands are very dry and I need a stronger hand cream.
31/08/2018
Clean moisturized soft hands.
I have dry hands that terms to split from time to time. After using Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream thanks to Home Tester Club, my handskin felt instantly moisturized aptly the oily residue.
Non greasy goop
I ideally slather up my hands before bed and when I wake up it feels like they are dying of thirst again. This seems to last all night but without that greasing feeling. The scent is a little strong at first but I got use to it after a few nights.
Polkite
I would recommend this if you have dry or cracked hands. It seems to make it softer when applying this cream. I don't see much use of this product.
Hands so soft
Neutrogena does it again, I have yet to find a product of theirs that I don't like. This gel cream is SUPER lightweight and absorbs almost immediately. Leaves hands feels great.
Different and Better, for real
This is a "slick" new product, so light it's more a serum than a cream, and it feels wonderful. Absorbs immediately, and won't leave what you touch afterwards greasy. The tops of my hands, which seem to be aging faster than my face, really seemed plumped up, and I am delighted with that look as well as that feel. (Also, I loved the soft blue color... This is, in many ways, out-of-the-box/ state-of-the-art).
31/08/2018
Worked great on my dry skin
I love Neutrogena products. This hydro boost hand gel cream is fantastic for me because it absorbs into the skin very quickly without feeling sticky or heavy. It hydrates quickly. I love the texture and smells great. I used it for four days so far and my skin is softer and less rough it looks healthier and younger. If you have dry skin like myself you should definitely give this hand get a try. you will sure be surprised!
31/08/2018
4 Hours Later, Still Soft Hands!
This is one of the best hand lotions I've ever used. I was really skeptical because I always feel lotions are greasy no matter what their claims. This one was not. Worked perfectly after finishing chores and rehydrating my dishpan and window cleaning hands! No greasy feeling at all. The scent was fabulous as well. Very light not overwhelming at all but perfectly balanced.
Lotions no more
I did not know neutropenia had this product available, the gel cream is amazing it goes on smooth and cool and you can feel the hydration on your skin. The scent was light and pleasant and the feel of it was like no hand lotion it was a different feel all together. There is no after residue or heavy feeling which is an extr plus .
Soft and Smooth
This hand cream leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. I like that my hands do not feel greasy because this absorbs quickly so it works fast.
Water for your skin!
I was completely surprised by Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream - the product feels wonderful on my skin - soaks in quickly with no greasy residue. Pleasant smell not too overwhelming. After a week of using, it is noticeable that my skin is less dry and softer. Love it.
I liked it but...
It made my hands and cuticles feel moist, but I found it had a weird texture after using. The scent was nice.