4.6 5 0 130 130 Instantly replenish dry, thirsty hands with Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Overall Enjoyable
I really enjoyed the overall experience of this cream. It does have a light fragrance that doesn't bother me at all. I think a little goes a long way, it leaves my hands feeling fresh and smooth. The only downside is that it can leave a little of a greasy feel after rubbing it in my hands.
This product is amazing!
I love this new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream! It absorbs quickly, a little bit goes a long way and my skin feel so soft and hydrated after just using this product one time! This is the best by far that I have found for a “drug store” brand hand gel cream. I will be purchasing this product after I finish the sample product that I have received. I highly recommend this product to everyone looking for an inexpensive hand gel cream that truly helps you hands/arms look and feel so hydrated/soft/healthy. I haven’t looked yet, but I am hoping that this Neutrogena Hydro Hand Gel Cream comes in a larger size. Oh yeah and the scent of this is really nice, it smells clean and is strong but strong in a good way. After about ten minutes the scent calms down, so I didn’t have to worry about it over powering my perfume.
Wonderful!
I love Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream! It feels wonderful and ribs in quickly. Hydro Boost is truly different from other hand creams in a very good way. Highly recommend!
30/08/2018
I have extremely dry hands. It seems like nothing has worked. Until I tried nutrogena. My hands feel amazing now!
30/08/2018
Fabulous boost hand cream!
This was great! It wasn't greasy,and didn't irritate my hands, and actually the scent was pretty awesome,for being unscented it sure smelled good!! I loved the way it made my skin feel
30/08/2018
Works for my husband's work hands
This is great! My husband has dreaded work man's hands with calluses, dry skin, etc. I decided to use this Nutrogena product to help him stop shedding hand skin(gross). I took a before and after pictures, and the improvement is tremendous. My only wish is that this smoothness lasts for hours instead of an hour, but his hands are pretty messy, so I think that's why his hands just 'drank' this lotion.
Great light hand cream
I really loved this free sample! The cream went on really nicely and absorbed well without leaving a greasy feeling. The cream had a very faint “clean” fragrance, not perfumed or flowery at all. The cream moisturized really well too - and I was able to use a small amount and I got great results.
29/08/2018
Fresh moisture for your hands
This hand gel is easily absorbed, non greasy. Keept my hands soft and supple, and I loved how “fresh” the gel felt on my hands! Would definitely buy again!
Moisture lock formula
My hands feel well moisturized and soft after using this product. This softness last most of my work day despite repeated use of hand sanitizer over a period of time. It would be 5 stars if lasted longer.
Great Hand Gel
This hand gel made my hands feel so soft and smooth. I thought they would get sticky, because it's a gel, but surprisingly, they fight feel sticky at all.
Great Hand Cream
Kept my hands moisturized for a long time and they were soft.
Tube torn. Available cream moisturizing
As a single working Mama I am always on the go and need a skincare regimen that can keep up with me! I was so EXCITED to get a free sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance Free but was really disappointed when it arrived with its tube completely damaged and cream all over the cardboard box. There was very little for me to try and review. The remaining cream that I could still use was thin, light, and moisturizing without any cloying scent.
Product packaging needs work
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream, I received by mail had the tube cracked, even thou packaged in bubble wrap. As much as the product i felt worked of what little was left in the tube, I couldn't imagine carrying around the tube as it would probably smack something in my purse and explode all over. I would by the product if they fixed the packaging. The no scent and easy on was great, my hands felt moisturized with the little sample I had.
29/08/2018
Love that it’s not greasy
I love that it is not greasy and that it’s so siy feeling. It really made my hands feel soft.
Hy-dration!!!! Love it!
This is not fragrance-free, it actually smells great... I love the smell and works perfectly leaves my hands soft, moisturized and feeling supple. This a great product and I would purchase it. Other than the label being off center, which drives me crazy because I am a perfectionist, I have no other complaints. Love the Hydro-boost hand gel cream!