4.6 5 0 130 130 Instantly replenish dry, thirsty hands with Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

26/08/2018
Love this product
I love how super soft my hands feel after using it! I am definitely adding this to my beauty routine. I would definitely recommend!
Light, not greasy
Very light, no greasy feel to it. Dries/absorbs quickly. Lightly scented with a pleasant fragrance.
Soft Hands Instantly
I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream in the mail to try for free and was very pleased at how soft my hands were after using it. The hand gel cream kept my hands moisturized without feeling greasy.
Very moisturizing
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is extremely moisturizing and absolutely great on my incredibly dry hands. It seems as though the cream pulls in moisture from the air, keeping my hands hydrated and soft all day long.
Ultra moisturizing hand gel
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream gave my hands the ultimate moisture they been lacking bringing them back to life with the plumping action this product has and the Hydro boost works total wonders, I definetly recommend this product if you need a light weight formula that isn't sticky or sweaty but absorbs nicely into your hands and dries fast then Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is the hand gel for you.
Good product
It worked so well my hands felt smoother it applied really well and creamy.
Soft, happy hands
Feels like it might be a bit greasy at first but really isn't. Made my hands feel soft. I I like that the fragrance is light and clean
25/08/2018
Great if you suffer from dry hands
Love it but I don’t know that I would buy often, I don’t worry about dry hands very often
Wonderful
This is my new go to hand cream.It goes on very smooth,and lasts all day. I love it!!
Amazing gel cream
Love the smell of the gel cream it’s not overpowering, the gel cream is amazing it literally moisturizes on contact without leaving a greasy residue which is something I hate about hand creams, you often have to wipe some excess off but with this cream it penetrates into skin immediately leaving your hands nicely moisturized, you can’t beat that.
smoothness
it made my skin feel so soft. i was so happy to try it. i shared it with all of my family and they loved it too
My hands are soft!
I just got it and used it the only issue I have found is after a couple minutes it feels grimey between my fingers and my hands are clean I cleaned them before adding lotion
24/08/2018
Hydro Boost hand gel cream is amazing!!
This Hydro Boost hand gel cream, really surprised me, I didn't expect it to work as good as advertised!! My hands are softer than ever, I need that I was dishes all day. Plus no fragrance is good to. Over all I really think this hydro boost nailed it.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream
It's okay for a fragrance. Smells like cherry blossom/natural. I wish it had a stronger scent. It's not over powering. Not too feminine. It appeals to my husband, he has rough skin. It keeps his hands and feet supple as mine. Instant softness. It's not greasy or sticky. Your skin soaks it up instantly. A little is all it takes.
Smells so nice
I love the smell of this gel. It is very hydrating and is small enough to travel with. It absorbs quickly and completely. It is different from a cream.