4.5 5 0 45 45 Creamy, hydration-infused foundation stick that conceals + moisturizes skin. Hyaluronic Acid instantly quenches skin for a smooth, lit-from-within glow. Buildable, blendable formula can be used as foundation, concealer and contour. Medium coverage.

Neutrogena hydrating foundation stick
The tested product is awesome! Thank you Home Testers Club. I checked the instruction on the side but there was none. First, I applied my moisturizer that I have been using then twisted the foundation stick ready.I started rubbing a few strokes on my eyebags, checkbones, nose, forehead and chin. I rubbed it using my finger tip. It blended well on my skin tone and covers my skin so well. No reactions on my skin the whole day. I will buy this product and truly recommended it. I looked so good my husband said, 😊!
1/4/2019
No mess, very efficient foundation stick
Having never used a foundation stick , I found this to be super fast and effective. No mess, awesome coverage and a beautiful finish. I really like this foundation stick idea and I'm definitely going to continue using it.
Amazing product
I love this foundation stick. Great coverage, looks natural and it is buildable and creamy. It is very easy to apply and the packaging is excellent. I am very satisfied with this foundation stick and I will definitely recommend it.
Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick is a great makeup product with easy application. The stick makes it easier to apply foundation without the mess of using your fingers or other tools that need constant cleaning.
Not my favorite
I was not a fan of this hydrating foundation stick. It did not blend in well on my skin and had a visible presence for the rest of the day. It was spotty on my pores. I would probably not buy it in the future for this reason. I prefer a smooth finish.
Beautifully Blended
Coverage was spot on, went on smoothly and blended very well. Light as a feather on my skin , felt like I was wearing no foundation at all. The color was perfect match
Awesome product!
I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick! First of all I love Neutrogena because it works well for my sensitive skin. But this stick is so great....it goes on smooth and you don't feel it. I like it MUCH better than a liquid foundation.
1/3/2019
Neutrogena hydro boost hydrating stick
The Neutrogena hydro boost hydrating foundation stick is just great, liked the way it blended in with my skin making it look more radiant and smooth looking
1/3/2019
I love this foundation stick! It's not real dry and goes on easy, it looks great on too. I didn't think I was gonna like it but I love it!
Glides on Smoothly
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation glides on smoothly. It feels lightweight on my skin and blends for medium coverage leaving a more natural result. I love that it is helping improve my skin through my daily makeup routine.
It works
Quickly covers any blemish for long lasting effects.
Transformed My Skin....
I am utterly head over heels for this amazing Neutrogena Hydro boost foundation stick. I got this product in the Cocoa shade and it was the perfect shade for my skin complexion, I didn’t have to mix it with any other shade to fit my skin tone, it blended in perfect...I loved that it was oil free and I could use it to contour or as a concealer and he gave me medium to full coverage to cover up all my imperfections... I loved how it lasted throughout the day without any touchups...I’m a huge fan and I’m highly recommending this product!!!
Great Foundation Stick
Neutrogena's hydro boost hydrating foundation worked great on me. The color chosen matched perfectly and it didn't irritate my skin. It lasts long but rubbed off a little, I enjoyed the cocoa foundation stick and I can't wait to try other makeup products from Neutrogena.
Coverage is great
Neutrogena hydro boost foundation is great it has a good overall coverage and the stick is easy to use I felt good wearing it all day and didn't feel like my skin was sticky! I also think the color was great too, the skin to foundation match was good!
Magic
It was very light on.. it went on so smooth... I received compliment all day long.. everyone keep tell me I looked so relaxed... I even forgot I had it on... It wasked off so easy... I love my new find