4.5 5 0 44 44 Creamy, hydration-infused foundation stick that conceals + moisturizes skin. Hyaluronic Acid instantly quenches skin for a smooth, lit-from-within glow. Buildable, blendable formula can be used as foundation, concealer and contour. Medium coverage.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick

02/01/2019
Makeup stick
Wow is all I can say. It is a very easy product to use and I will definitely be buying this!!
22/02/2020
Concealer
I love this foundation stick!! I bought a couple shades!! I use a light shade for a concealer under my eyes and it brightens the skin under my eyes!! Very smooth application! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
01/02/2020
Pretty Good
I don’t generally use stick foundations, but this one was pretty good!
20/09/2019
Love it being a stick
I will say i have a hard time finding this in stores not sure why. But its a great product. I like to use it more as a concealer in certain areas like under my eyes and above my lips. It gives really good moisture in those areas. But it looks great when finished.
31/05/2019
Love it!
I am a fan of Neutragena, I buy a lot of their products and again I want let down. This lipstick feels so evenly balanced on my lips, like it belongs there, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I bought one color to try out then went back and a few different colors because it it so great.
30/04/2019
Excellent
I love Neutrogena products! Im a fan for years and this foundation stick is my favorite together with my Neutrogena loose powder it's such perfect combination! What i love abouts this foundation stick is that it's so pigmented and stays on face all day. Hides all my blemishes. Love it
09/03/2019
Good Coverage
I used this recently to cover some blemishes and it went on really smoothly and had good coverage. It stayed in place when I put some foundation and powder on top of it. It was really helpful.
28/02/2019
Good Drugstore Stick Foundation
I have tried alot of stick formulas and this was one of the better stick foundations I have tried. The application was smooth, coverage was medium and easy to build and blend with either a brush or sponge. The packaging isnt the best but it does the job. With primer and setting spray this lasted about 6 hours,with out noticably breaking apart I do wish it lasted a little longer. The finish is in my opinion is a demi matte that can easily be made more dewey with setting spray and primer. If your looking for a solid drugstore foundation stick I would recommend trying this, the only skin type I dont see working well with this product is dry skin.
23/02/2019
Multi use!
I use this product as a few different things! I use it as an under eye cover, red spot cover or an all over foundation! It works well with dry spots and is a great daily use product
19/02/2019
Great moisture!
I loved the moisture in this product. You can tell it was more than a concealer. Unfortunately, I have very dark circles under my eyes and this is not the right level of coverage for me. If they worked on the amount of coverage then I would definitely purchase and try this concealer again!
05/02/2019
Creamy
The perfect creamy consistency! Good coverage and plumps my skin!!!
28/01/2019
Recommend
I like this because since I have oily skin it doesn’t make me look oily and ugly..
25/01/2019
not bad
this stick isn't too bad! I normally don't like stock foundations but I use it as a conclear of which I thought it was one when I bought it. it works pretty well as a conclear not sure if I would trust it for a foundation though!
21/01/2019
Creamy!!!
For these types of cold weathers these types of stick foundations are awesome for my skin..... they keep my skin feeling moisturized and stays on well without caking thru out my day .
14/01/2020