4.5 5 0 42 42 Hyaluronic Acid-infused highlighter that leaves skin supple and dewy for a “lit-from-within” glow. Weightless, non-greasy, mistake-proof formula is easy-to-apply for a perfect, radiant finish.

This product is Amazing!
I received this product for free to try from the Home Tester Club. I really like this product. It gave my complexion such a radiant, healthy glow. It made my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. It's such a great product.
Love this product!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Illuminator is a great product! It hydrates well & gives my skin a mild glow which is perfect because I wouldn't want the glow to look too intense. A mild glow looks nice & natural!
Great formula.
First thing is if you have dry skin, this looks beautiful and better than a powder. There isn't a scent, It's easy to apply and doesn't pull or skip on the skin. I had a gold one, so it's a little dark for me but I can still pull it off and I have a fair to light skin tone. This is not an everyday sheen highlight for me but it doesn't have huge chunks of glitter either. I will definitely be purchasing more colors!
Yucky
Was sticky and did not seem to blend well for me. Not sure why it was so sticky
04/01/2019
Must have for your makeup regime....!!
Love this!!! Face looks so pretty...love using this daily.
Natural looking Shine
This is such a nice product. I love stick make-up, such an easy form to use and no need for an expensive applicator brush. I swiped it on my upper cheekbones and it really did a lot without looking like I used a lot of make-up. It gives a nice sheer shiny glow that is easy to see especially when the light hits it. I like that it doesn't have some glitter to make it reflective, yet does reflect some light. It has a nice natural look to it.
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Easy to use. Love the glow this product gave me. It was so creamy and pigmented.
Beautiful Glow
I received Neutrogena Hyrdro Boost Illuminator. I like the beautiful brooze color that I received. I used the illuminator on my nose and chin. It gave my face a beautiful glow. The only problem that I have with this product is the packaging. I don't know how to get more product to come out.
03/01/2019
I used this for contouring to illuminate certain areas. I love, love, love it. The look it gives alone is worth it, not to mention the beneficial ingredients.
Perfect glow
The packaging is perfect I love that I can see the color of the product right away, and it lets me know the ingredient it has in it. Application was super easy as it went on smooth and creamy not drying at all. Lasted on a long time and it still felt soft!!! It didn’t dry out my skin where I applied it and I loveeee how it glowed on my skin it’s so beautiful 😍 definitely think that ingredients matter and this proves it!
Needs Work!
I was excited to receive this. The packaging looked cute and convenient to use, and store. The color looked nice in the tube, but I don't know about on how it actually looked on my skin. It went on streaky and wasn't the easiest to blend. Then the second time I went to use the product it would not come out of the packaging. The twist mechanism would not work anymore. So, now even if I wanted to use it again I wouldn't be able to. I think I will stick to my current product. I am pretty disappointed in this item and would not recommend.
Neutrogena Hydro boost Illuminator
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Illuminator works great and doesn't smear nor make my face greasy or oily looking.
3 in 1 sheen/hydrate/color
This product is unique in that other highlighters just add sheen but this one adds hydration and is also a concealer almost as well as an illuminator! I love the applicator stick and the color formula. It is easy to apply where glow is needed and is easy to blend with other products. Great choice of colors and the highlighter works perfectly! A+
Good product but dry
This product goves an instant glow to the face, although seemed a bit dry to smoothly rub. It helps to first moisturise and then apply the illuminator. Now too heavy so blends easily.
A beautiful glow
I was lucky to have the chance to try try this product for my honest review. I absolutely loveed it. It's easy to apply. It's gave me a beautiful natural glow. I would definitely purchase this item in the future. I also look forward to trying other nutrogena products.