4.5 5 0 39 39 Hyaluronic Acid-infused highlighter that leaves skin supple and dewy for a “lit-from-within” glow. Weightless, non-greasy, mistake-proof formula is easy-to-apply for a perfect, radiant finish.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Illuminator

• 4.5 out of 5 from

El (Paterson, NJ)

• 36 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

I received this product for free to try from the Home Tester Club. I really like this product. It gave my complexion such a radiant, healthy glow. It made my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. It's such a great product.

megan (Savage)

• 35 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Illuminator is a great product! It hydrates well & gives my skin a mild glow which is perfect because I wouldn't want the glow to look too intense. A mild glow looks nice & natural!

nikki (Vermilion)

• 29 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

First thing is if you have dry skin, this looks beautiful and better than a powder. There isn't a scent, It's easy to apply and doesn't pull or skip on the skin. I had a gold one, so it's a little dark for me but I can still pull it off and I have a fair to light skin tone. This is not an everyday sheen highlight for me but it doesn't have huge chunks of glitter either. I will definitely be purchasing more colors!

Dedra (Amarillo)

• 35 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Was sticky and did not seem to blend well for me. Not sure why it was so sticky

Michelle (Shippensburg)

• 20 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this!!! Face looks so pretty...love using this daily.

Nicole (Pendleton)

• 49 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is such a nice product. I love stick make-up, such an easy form to use and no need for an expensive applicator brush. I swiped it on my upper cheekbones and it really did a lot without looking like I used a lot of make-up. It gives a nice sheer shiny glow that is easy to see especially when the light hits it. I like that it doesn't have some glitter to make it reflective, yet does reflect some light. It has a nice natural look to it.

Megan (Southaven)

• 70 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use. Love the glow this product gave me. It was so creamy and pigmented.

Yolanda (Detroit)

• 30 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I received Neutrogena Hyrdro Boost Illuminator. I like the beautiful brooze color that I received. I used the illuminator on my nose and chin. It gave my face a beautiful glow. The only problem that I have with this product is the packaging. I don't know how to get more product to come out.

Cody (Spring Lake)

• 37 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I used this for contouring to illuminate certain areas. I love, love, love it. The look it gives alone is worth it, not to mention the beneficial ingredients.

Zugeiri (Chicago)

• 46 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

The packaging is perfect I love that I can see the color of the product right away, and it lets me know the ingredient it has in it. Application was super easy as it went on smooth and creamy not drying at all. Lasted on a long time and it still felt soft!!! It didn’t dry out my skin where I applied it and I loveeee how it glowed on my skin it’s so beautiful 😍 definitely think that ingredients matter and this proves it!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours

Buy Now

Amazon

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Illuminator Makeup Stick with Hyaluronic Acid, Moisturizing Highlighter to Improve & Illuminate Skin, Dermatologist-Tested with Mistake-Proof Application, Rose, 0.29 oz

$14.99