4.5 5 0 68 68 No sharpener required! Anti-oxidant blend and Vitamin E-infused gel eyeliner is perfect for waterline application.
Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner

Great Eyes!
Great coverage. I loved how easy it went on. Was very easy to have it be accurate without any mess ups! Only complaint is that once you put it on and close your eyes it left a line above on your eye lid. :/
Eyeliner
Easy to put on. Stayed on all day. Easy to take off with my Neutrogena wipes. Didn’t feel heavy on my eyelashes. Didn’t clump them together either. Made my eyes pop.
Great new eyeliner
I received Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner from Home Tester Club. Once I tried it I was impressed with it for many reasons! Super long lasting, intense black, budge proof and story easy to use and apply. I love the brand and am always excited to try their new products. Great for contact lens wearers add well!
04/01/2019
I love how easy it was to apply this eyeliner. The self sharpening pencil helps keep a nice point for a sharp line. Stays all day without rubbing off.
Awesome
The Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner gave my eyes a very sophisticated and vibrant look.
03/01/2019
Love this! Great product! Last long and didn’t have to reapply.
03/01/2019
By far the best liner to do a wing
I and makeup artist on the side trying to make it a full-time job obviously is huge in the industry right now lots of things are trending but one of the biggest Trends winged eyeliner is always requested I let my clients pick what makeup they want me to use I must admit it was extremely hard to do a wing on myself and clients bought every type of eyeliner powder gel brush liquid Etc and could never get it right I could not believe the first time I used this liner I was able to make a wing very good very precise stayed on all day and night and now my clients are extremely happy I can give them exact look they want definitely the best gel liner I have ever used most of my clients agree with that I use a lot of Neutrogena products from their Foundation Chu skin care to make up everything Neutrogena has always been a reliable brand that is very innovated and always has top quality products for affordable price I've been buying and will continue buying all Neutrogena products!🌝
Glides On
I love how the Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner glides on, and the jet black 10 is true to color. I have seasonal allergies and perspiration during exercise, and there were no smudging or raccoon eyes.
Great eyeliner!
Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner is very easy to apply and it lasts thru the day. It feels very soft, it doesn’t irritate my eyes as other eyeliner I used. I will defined buy this eyeliner again.
03/01/2019
Neutrogena intense eye gel in jet black
The Neutrogena intense gel eyeliner in jet black 10 goes on very smoothly the drawback it doesn't hold long and the color could be a bit richer
Super Comfortable Gel Eyeliner
This eyeliner is very smooth and the color is very opaque which I absolutely love. It’s doesnt fade and doesn’t rub off on my waterline which usually happens to me a lot. It’s pretty easy to use and doesn’t smudge. I actually like how it feels on my eyes so I definitely would recommend the Neutrogena Intense Gel Eyeliner to everyone I know.
Gel Eyeliner
It has a fine tip and goes on smooth. Neutropenia Intense Gel Eyeliner doesn’t smudge and last all day. Great product!
Easy as can be
This eyeliner glide onto my lids with easy. My waterlines were easy to do with this eyeliner and usually I do a horrible job.
03/01/2019
The day I reviewed a great eyeliner!
I really like how easy it was to apply Neutrgena intense gel eyeliner. And it stay how and didn’t smear. I like how it brought my eye color out. I’m really liking this eyeliner. Thanks for choosing me to review a great product!
Great for winged eyeliner
Very smooth and easy to use. No tugging around eyelids made this very easy to do a winged eyeliner look.