4.2 5 0 41 41 Moisturize skin and treat breakouts in one step.

08/08/2018
Break-up not out
It definitely moisturized my skin without leaving the greasy feeling. I had a small break out when it arrived so I tried it out for the rest of the week. It didn’t really help clear my breakout. It dried up some of the area but I broke out even more after applying it in my oily tzone.
08/08/2018
Nice, great smell
I love the smell of it so much. You do have to pump it a tiny bit because it does come out quite a lot from one pump. I feel if you use too much it will feel and look greasy and shiny.
02/08/2018
I would definitely go buy more
I recived this as a free sample and omg the smell is so good I use it after I shower and it has made my face a lot clearer it doesn't leave it greasy at all I would definitely keep buying this
Great!
This is a great product that I would recommend using.
10/07/2018
Love Neutrogena grapefruit acne wash!
This Neutrogena pink grapefruit oil free acne moisturizer is amazing! My skin feels so smooth, clean, glowing, hydrated, and healthy. And it smells fantastic, with perfect notes of grapefruit. No oily residue left behind, goes on easy and washes of smooth and clear. This face product is amazing for skin prone to breaking out. I will absolutely be buying this product in the future and I definitely recommend you give it a try. A+++
10/07/2018
i really liked it! Smells amazing, and is very creamy. I use it every other day or less, just cause i have dry skin, but it does moisturize my face and help my little acne problem that i have.
10/07/2018
love non greasy, light n moisturizing.
Love it...its very light on my skin while completely moisturizing my skin.
10/07/2018
This is an awesome Product!
My 21 year old daughter tried out this product, she has had problems with acne for a couple of years. She had this to say: 1. A little goes a long way 2. The smell of this product is amazing. 3. She feels it is a perfect nighttime moisturizer 4. Her skin felt amazing soft, her words were "baby soft" She feels this is an awesome product and is hoping as the days go on, it will help her skin more and more.
great moisturizing product.
I've tried the neutrogena oil free acne moisturizer pink grapefruit and i'm pleased with the results. Moisturizes the skin making it soft and doesn't leave it greasy.
11/08/2019
Irritation city
I used this before I knew more about skin care. I don't like the fragrance and it's just an unnecessary ingredient. The texture is nice and it does smooth into the skin nicely. However, this caused my skin major irritation. I know it's not the salicylic acid in it. It has to be the fragrance. It's basically like spraying perfume on your face
10/04/2019
Good sent
This is good it cleared help clear up my breakout with my daily routine I think you should give it a try
26/03/2019
Worst moisturizer ever
I tried this moisturizer because I loved the pink grapefruit face wash Neutrogena makes. The smell of the wash was amazing and left me feeling clean so I had really high hopes for this product. Not only did this product leave my face oily and broken out it didn’t even smell good. When I applied it I felt like my face was drying up and the touch felt oily I don’t even know how that is possible. This didn’t even moisturize my face! It just put a layer of nasty Greece on my face and broke my face out. If I could give negative stars I would.
31/10/2018
Works Well
I bought this yesterday with the exfoliating scrub. I noticed a difference right away in my skin. It mosturizes without overdrying.
31/10/2018
not bad
I've used this product in the past and recommend it for anyone who is acne-prone and prefers their moisturizer thinner and less oily. The only issue I had with this product was that it didn't really help with my acne and the smell was a bit unnecessary since I prefer scentless face products.
12/10/2018
Great smell
This is an okay face lotion. It is for acne but I don’t feel it really helps in treating or preventing breakouts. The smell is absolutely wonderful though!