4.5 5 0 260 260 This powerful acne fighter with naturally derived grapefruit extract + vitamin C clears breakouts, blackheads and even the marks they leave behind.

8/9/2018
Pink Grapefruit we actually enjoy having
My 2 teens agreed to help test this cleanser with me. They’ve never really used a cleanser before but they had a great first experience with it. The product foamed up nicely, didn’t burn, didn’t smell too strong, and afterwards left their face feeling nice and smooth. They also agreed to start getting in more of a routine with their acne care as a result of their positive experience with the cleanser.
My pros&cons
Pros: I have closed comedonal acne so drying and peeling skin is good to get the sebum out. Been using this for 3 weeks and they are getting smaller. Will have to use for loger to see results though. Cons: Pretty drying, but that's how pimples get washed away! Bottom line: Affordable, one for the washes that actually work for comedonal acne. Don't use for sensitive and dry skin though, and expect dryness. After all, it has salcylic acid.
7/27/2018
Tough on oil but bad for rosacea
I came across this face wash and decided to try it. I have papule rosacea, so when I saw it was oil free I thought it would help. I usually use a very gentle, mild cleanser for my face but it wasn't helping much. I used Neutrogena oil free wash for 2 weeks. After the first couple of days my face started to break out with acne. My rosacea flared up a few days after that. I continued using it hoping that my face would adjust but it didn't. As soon as I stopped using it, the inflammation from my rosacea went away and my face cleared up. The face wash did help with the oily skin. While I used it, my face wasn't oily at all. I think this would be a good backup face wash for me.
7/27/2018
This product is great it not only cleans my face but I am now acne free.
7/27/2018
Happy Customer. I love this product!
It helped clear my skin up and reduced the redness. It also minimized my pores.
I love it!
I really love this cleanser. I use it with a face brush so I'm able to knock out two birds with one stone and exfoliate while cleaning and treating. After use, my face feels great, "fresh', and smooth. I have had fewer breakouts, and it seems to work well with combination skin. Don't forget moisturizer afterwards!
An ok wash
Dried out my face and did not prevent breakouts but did a good job of cleaning and preventing oil.
Gentle and affective
After using Neutrogena Oil Free Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser my skin felt clean without being dried out. Fewer break outs and better texture. A light fresh fruity fragrance makes it a pleasure to use daily.
Two thumbs Up
Amazing product! Did not dry out my skin and actually made it look cleaner then ever! Fantastic brand and yet another fantastic product made by them! Does what it claims and doesn't cost a fortune
Feeling fresh and clean.
My face literally stop with breakouts and have my face feeling smooth.
Amazing!
I loved it! Didnt leave my skin feeling tight or dry after use. Did wonders for my mild acne. I highly recommend this product!
Amazing face wash
I have only been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Wash in pink grapefruit for a few days now. I have not had one single breakout and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be! It has also left my face super fresh and smooth. One thing I really love about this face wash is that it is easy to apply and rinse off. It doesn't leave any sticky residue. I would surely recommend this product to anyone that is searching for the perfect face wash!
Simply Fresh And Clean Facial Cleanser
The Neutrogena Oil-Free Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser overall is an excellent product to use on your skin. I enjoyed how it made my skin feel after using it for a week. It made my skin feel so fresh and clean after I completed each step. I will be purchasing this product the next time I go to the store.
Does the job
Was excited to try the cleanser, since many other products didn’t do the job, but after trying this, I have found the perfect cleanser. Easy to use, just wet down your face and scrub in and rinse off. That easy, and after you pat down your face, your skin feels so soft and clean and with feeer breakouts! This is a A+
Clearer Skin
Neutragena Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser is gentle on skin but tough on breakouts. My skin is much more clear after just a week of use and another friend saw me using it and gushed over how much she loves it as well. The only downside is the overwhelming grapefruit scent but it is well worth it for clearer skin!