4.5 5 0 387 387 This powerful acne fighter with naturally derived grapefruit extract + vitamin C clears breakouts and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine.

3/3/2019
Refreshing
I use this a few times a week in the shower! It helps exfoliate the dead skin leaving my face feel soft and refreshed.
7/11/2018
Foamy Scrub
It makes your skin smell fresh and fell soft! It gets rid of acne, too!
7/11/2018
Fantastic
This face wash is a great pick me up first thing in the morning. My skin feels smoother and it doesn't leave an oily residue behind.
Neutrogena face wash
I really loved neutrogena oil free acne wash made my face feel nice and clean definitely will be buying more and recommending to friends & family
love it
I love the overall feel my skin felt after using this product. Not sticky after residue which is a plus and the scent is amazing, it has also seemed to help with my breakouts quite a bit. great product.
Neutrogena pinkgrapefruit
The only thing I didn't care for was how strong the scent was, other than that it's great! A little bit goes a long way and it didn't dry my skin out.
7/10/2018
Soft and smooth and yummy smelling
my skin is naturally oily so usually when i use face wash, it dries out everything and leaves my skin dry and not at all smooth. This oil free acne wash left my skin super soft and perfectly balanced. Not oily, not dry. Also it has a killer scent too! I will always have this in my shower now.
Love It!
I loved the way the foaming scrub smells! The grapefruit scent wakes me up so it’s definitely best used as part of a morning routine. The gentle exfoliating beads made my skin feel smooth and look polished. Since this is oil free I feel good that I will not experience breakouts especially since it contains salicylic acid.
First time
My face felt smooth and refreshed. Product has nice refreshing scent. As i continue tp use thw product i hope it will help prevent amd clear up amy acne breakouts i might have. Will buy this product
Very nice
Veryyyyyyy great product smells amazingggggggg.....
smooth skin
Nuetrogenas oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub makes your skin feel so smooth and silky.
Awesome product
Awesome skin was clearer and smoother seen skin tone and pores were less in size loved the way my skin felt and loved the smell of the cleaner. I noticed less breakouts and blackheads.
7/10/2018
Does its job and really strong.
I have acne in different areas all over my face. A pimple here and some scars there. Unlike some cleansers that only have a few beads or exfoliators, this has a lot of little things in them. When I put it on my face it really feels like it's cleansing my skin and getting rid of the blackheads. When I wash it off with water I do have to massage it off (if that makes sense) instead of it just coming right off. Once my face was dry it looked brighter and my skin felt tighter. The only issue I have is that this makes my face dry and sometimes irritates my face so if you have sensitive skin you might not want to use it 2 times daily because of the salicylic acid.
7/10/2018
Great foaming face scrub/wash.
This oil free acne wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub helped my acne clear up faster and made my skin feel smooth.
Amazing product
Smells great works great, feels great would definitely purchase again