Delicate and easy
It was fruity and smelled delicate. The texture felt comfortable on the skin
Neutrogena Review
Having used Neutrogena Pink Greapefruit Activated Cream to Foam Cleanser it seems to help breakout a on my face but after washing my face with it it seems a little dry.
Very Impressive
I was nervous using it the first time! Most cleansers make me break out first use. This product DID NOT! I was so excited and impressed with overall performance! Definitely will be purchasing in the near future!!
01/11/2018
Facual Cleanser
It was very drying to my skin. I think it is intended for a younger crowd. My skin is mature
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser
It works fast and smells amazing!! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Love love love!
I loved this product. It's so soft to the touch...almost silky. And the smell is amazing. Made my face feel super clean too! Would definitely recommend this product.
31/10/2018
Easy way to clean my skin
Cleanser didn't dry my face out like most products nor did it burn in anyway. I received a clean that didn't work against my skins natural structure. The grapefruit scent was very pleasant. The added bonus was that a little pea-sized amount placed on the tip of my finger goes very long way.
Neutrogena Pink Grape fruit
The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cleanser worked great for my combination skin. The cleanser didn't leave me to dry nor to oily. The smell wasn't overpowering like some scented cleansers are. Overall would recommend
Good choice
I recieved this product from home tester for free. After trying it, my face began to clear up from acne because i have break outs from time to time I love how you feel fresh after using this product and the scent is so relaxing.
Actually works
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cream to foam cleanser has such an amazing smell but also actually works !
31/10/2018
Facial cleanser with noticeable results
Using the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Activated Cream-to-Foam cleanser makes your skin feel fresh and soft. It is easy to use and can be applied in the shower or standing infront of the sink. I noticed a reduce amount of face breakouts as well. The smell is pleasant which makes it feel like you are being pampered. It only requires you to use a small amount because it foams up with water, which can save money because you won't have to buy it as often.
30/10/2018
Good product
I love that this formula did not dry my skin out like other products have. It washes off easily but did not give me that refreshed face feeling. Overall I like and recommend the product but don’t think it is for me.
28/10/2018
If your sensitive to new don but
This cleanser actually made my face break out. It did leave my face feeling clean. But it dried it out and made it break out.
28/10/2018
Love it!
Goes in and washes off easily. Gets my face very clear, and eliminates embarrassing shine. Less breakouts are noticeable.
27/10/2018
Clear! Clear! Clear!
I had a bad breakout and acne scars; after applying the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, my acne scars were a little less noticeable! Super impressive!