4.7 5 0 43 43 Highly pigmented, quick-drying liquid eyeliner with flexible brush for effortless application. Water-resistant and doesn’t fade, flake or smudge.
Neutrogena Precision Liquid Eyeliner

04/01/2019
Easily goes on
This eye liner glides in easily and smoothly. Is very pigmented and if you make a mistake it easily comes off before it dries. I love doing a winged cat eye and this makes it easy with the small tip of the applicator.
04/01/2019
precise
it went on smooth, the color was great, it is water resistant, the precise application was dead on, the smudging part needs a little help, it smudged on my eyes after a few hours, but over all it is a good product, good value for your money, and good quality.
03/01/2019
Goes on smooth and love the black! Very nice eyeliner
Precise wing!
The precision of this eyeliner is perfect for getting the wing you always wanted, and it stays put all day long, os no need to worry about smudging or having to reapply. I'm very picky with my eyeliner because the tip has to be perfect, and Neutrogena got it right! I didn't even know they sold makeup, I knew they sold skincare. This is now one of my favorite brands for an eyeliner. I was gifted this eyeliner from Hometesterclub in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
my favorite eyeliner
this is the best eyeliner i ave ever tried. it glides on smoothly and stays on. it is water resistance. i am very satisfied with its performance
Pleasantly surprised neutrogena eyeliner
My fav eyeliner was recently discontinued and I’ve been searching for a replacement. I was offered the opportunity to try neutrogena’s precision liquid eyeliner and I’m so glad I did. I don’t normally like the liquid eyeliner that is “pen style” as I prefer the bottle type but neutrogena didn’t disapoint! It was easy to apply, the color stays bold all day and is easy to remove. I will be using this from now on!
Loved it!
Loved it, definitely will buy instead of my usual liquid eye liner. Extremely easy to use, get the perfect line with no bumps or run off. Would also recommend for beginner make up users.
03/01/2019
Best Liquid Eyeliner In The World!!
I thought this product went on like a dream! I love how it feels on! It is so good for your skin and the wear time is seriously all day! I’m so so happy with this liquid eyeliner! Thank You Neutrogena!!
Loved it
I really enjoyed using it, it was precise enough to draw eyebrow hairs!
Decent Liquid Eyeliner!
I really liked using this product! It was easy to use and I like how pointed the applicator tip is! This really allows for some fine-pointed eyeliner cat-eyes! The only thing I noticed about this product is that once it has been used a few times the very tip of the applicator doesn't like to hold much of the eyeliner liquid and can dry out (which then prevents you from having those fine-pointed cat-eyes). I honestly don't think this product will replace my current liquid eyeliner product, but I would definitely use it if I didn't have my current brand on hand!
Very smooth eyeliner
This eyeliner is easy to use and glides on very well. Stays put but Also comes off easy when ready to take off for day.
Prefect eyeliner
Love this so bold and full of volume perfect for that winged eyeliner look.
Great eyeliner!
Easy application, especially because you determine how saturated the tip will be!
02/01/2019
Neutrogena has leveled up!
The precision of the liner is amazing! I love how fast the liner dries! This one is actually better than my tarte brand!
Flimsy tip
Neutrogena® Precision Liquid Eyeliner definitely has the potential to be an incredible product. I really like how dark and pronounced it is when applied, however, in the quest to provide an eyeliner with the ability to be as thin or as thick as you'd like, the tip is entirely TOO thin which resulted in sloppy, disconnected lines/angles at times. It seemed to bend in a different direction that what I wanted it to.