4.7 5 0 43 43 Highly pigmented, quick-drying liquid eyeliner with flexible brush for effortless application. Water-resistant and doesn’t fade, flake or smudge.
Neutrogena Precision Liquid Eyeliner

02/01/2019
I love this liquid eyeliner. To me it works better, easier to apply and stays on longer than the other competitors brands. I highly recommend.
02/01/2019
Liquid eyeliner
I like how it feels on my eyelids and how it doesn't smear.
22/11/2018
fwerwererwe
Please provide your overall review of Neutrogena® Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
30/01/2020
Lasts all day and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes!! The point is very precise and the formula is very black.
29/01/2020
This is Awesome
Nice application. I do like the thinner tip which makes it easier to complete my eye look
29/01/2020
love it
love it easy to use, stays on, and can do thin lines
28/01/2020
Try it out
Love this eyeliner. I've been using it for a while and it's so easy to use and the precision tip makes it so easy to control the placement. It would be great for everyday use it if you want to go Full Glam.
26/01/2020
Love it!
I used to only use CoverGirl eyeliner, but I'm so glad I tried this! It goes on so easy and it looks great! I really love how it stays on too. I only have to do a touch up if I need it on all day and I've put it on really early in the day
10/12/2019
Stays put
I love this liquid eyeliner because of the bold color and easy to apply cat eyes. It also stays in place a lot better than gel liner. So definitely smudge proof as long as your eyes don't water.
25/11/2019
Great value
I love marker type eyeliners and this one does it for me. It's easy to apply and does not smudge much-with these types there is a small learning curve but now i can literally do my eye liner in 10 seconds flat-love this eyeliner
01/08/2019
No mess
I have been looking for anew eyelinerin liquid form that doesn't make a huge mess when trying to apply incorrect. Finally found one. Might be a little on the pricey side for mebutNeutrogena is a great company and I have decided its worth the extra money I had to spend. Precision and no mess.
27/04/2019
Good product
I like this product it’s a good eyeliner I use it every day because it lasts a long time for me and is easy to apply
10/04/2019
What a great eyeliner ! I usually use the kat von d tattoo eyeliner but I found a cheaper alternative that works just as well without that guilt for spending so much.
31/03/2019
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth, stays on, water proof, love the black. Told friends about it. Price is okay.
07/03/2019
Great results
Amazes me how smoothly the application applies its also really well for oily skin types will buy more.