4.2 5 0 90 90 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer. Sheer formula with vitamins A, C and E. Designed for natural-looking coverage.

02/04/2019
great tinted spf moisturizer
it is moisturizing and provides a very nice sheer coverage. i get a very natural.look after using neutrogena protect + tint. since it has spf i dont have to use a suncreen and foundation ...one producy does it all for me.
01/04/2019
Great product. It goes on smoothly and provides enough coverage that I can get away with not wearing foundation. Lightweight. Leaves my skin soft and refreshed feeling. I will be purchasing this in the future.
01/04/2019
Impressive sun protection and coverage.
What a welcome product. An impressive 30SPF and expected coverage level, I am pleased with this product and will purchase again. Typical coverage for a tinted moisturizer that won't cover redness, but helped even out my skin tone, left my skin feeling soft, and provided much needed sun coverage.
31/03/2019
Nice SPF protection
It is easy to apply, not greasy and provides average coverage on my skin, the SPF protection is nice but I would prefer a better overall coverage so that I will not need to apply another product on top of it.
Another Neutrogena Hit
It’s a great product if you already have pretty smooth skin. If you’re looking for something with more overall coverage, obviously, this is not the product for that. This product does exactly what it says it will! It protects & it tints...
Does what it says!
I found it works well enough to provide slight coverage, and provides a sheer slightly luminous glow. I like that it has spf 30 along with providing a light coverage. I would need to use a concealer for blemishes. I also like that it doesn't feel heavy nor make me look too shiny or dull. I found it necessary to put on a light absorbent moisturizer and/or primer first. I think this would be great for the summer and low maintenance days.
29/03/2019
One step color and sun protection
I’m looking forward to using Neutrogena Protect + Tint this summer. As a facial skin cancer survivor, I need to use sunscreen on my face daily, and having it right in my makeup saves me a step, The light coverage will work well when I have a bit of color on my skin in summer ... I tend to need heavier coverage in the winter months.
28/03/2019
Perfect Beauty Product!
The Neutrogena Protect + Tint is the perfect beauty product to have. It moisturize, covers and protect with SPF 30 against sun damage. It is also Oil-free and has Vitamins A, C, and E. Perfect to wear to the beach and to the gym. I also wear it under my foundation for extra cover and sun protection.
27/03/2019
Sheer Coverage
It provides great coverage and produces a radiant glow
27/03/2019
Bye redness!
I was really happy to get this. I have problems with redness, akways looking out for products to help so this was perfect for me. It covered up all my problem areas great. Will be buying this again.
LOVE THIS!
Neutrogena Protect + Tint is dewy, but not shiny or greasy. I love the thicker consistency and you don't need much to cover your face. It's not heavy. It feels lite on my skin. It goes on easy and blends really well. It works really well with other makeup if I wear it. It also looks great as a stand alone. I have dry skin and this formula made it very soft. Would definitely recommend!
Impressed
I have never used a tinted moisturizer before so this was all new to me. I really liked the light sheer coverage way more that I thought I would. I was surprised with the color match as well. I'm a very light skinned Latina with a slight yellow undertone and finding a foundation match is a never-ending search. This product blended perfectly with my skin tone. I'm impressed!
Great face coverage!
Neutrogena protect and tint is a great product. It was a perfect color match, it left my skin moisterized and soft and natural looking. I did not break out and my skin didnt feel oily. I would definitely use it over my usual.
Neutrogena
It was really good made my skin look nice i like it
24/03/2019
Neutrogena Protect Tint
I love it! So easy to apply and blend so well on my moisturized skin. Hides my facial blemishes and imperfections while protecting from sunburn. This product is perfect for summer season. So fortunate to test this product.