4.2 5 0 51 51 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer. Sheer formula with vitamins A, C and E. Designed for natural-looking coverage.

3/18/2019
Sheer and Lightweight
I love how lightweight this felt on my face! It provided sheer and natural coverage so it was easy to blend in. The spf is also appreciated since it adds some protection without a separate product.
3/18/2019
Perfect For Summer
My mother and roommate have always boasted about how great tinted moisturizers are, you can just apply it and go without the need for foundation or concealer. I may have tried another tinted moisturizer in the past, but it wasn't until I tried this one that I understood what they meant. Neutrogena Protect + Tint has made my life so easy. It's great for the mornings when I'm in a hurry. I can just put it on and go. Having moisturizer and color in one saves me a step. It blends easily and has a nice coverage. The light tint is perfect for my skin, and besides being a little shiny, looks pretty natural. I like the color. The inclusion of SPF 30 sunscreen really makes this moisturizer stand out. The only downside is the sunscreen smell, but this fades, and I love the extra protection from the sun. This will be perfect for Summer. I really like the squeeze bottle. It's easy to squeeze out the perfect amount, and it's the perfect size to slip into a bag. I'm definitely a fan of this product!
3/17/2019
Works great but does smell.
Neutrogena Protect + Tint is really nice and creamy. It does have a strong sunscreen scent but still feels like a moisturizer with a light tint of color. It does have a bit of coverage so its not where which I love! So if you want a softer or more natural look, this works!
good coverage
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint is easy to apply and blend on my skin. I like the coverage it provides.
3/17/2019
Nice to have for summer.
I loved it. So light it didn't feel like anything was on my face. The scent was lovely too.
3/16/2019
Glowing affect
Wow this stuff made me look natural and everyone was saying I was glowing
3/16/2019
Full coverage
Gives full coverage. Easy to apply. Easy to match skin tone
Great moisturizer with SPF 30
Neutrogena Protect + Tint is a nice tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. I applied it all over my face. It didn’t bother my eyes like some sunscreens do. It doesn’t have coverage like foundation. However, I really liked this product.
Fresh,Healthy and Clean
Makes my face feel and look great and healthy using Neutrogena Protect & tint.
Very good product
I used this product in place of my regular foundation - I was so surprised by the amazing coverage it provided! I have used tinted moisturizers before and never had the coverage that I have had with this one! It not only looks good but feels like I am not wearing anything. I did find that it was really "dry" when I put it on. I always wear a moisturizer - it is the first thing I do each day - so I did that and then put this on top of it. I didn't think it could hurt to double up on moisturizer. I found that I had to use a little more of this one just to get it to spread. That is the only downside I had with the product. The color is perfect for my skintone.
I found it!
It’s lightweight, not thick and cakey, it’s long lasting and has a nice scent. I am definately switching to this for my daily makeup routine..
Makeup
We really loved this product and will definitely buy this!!
3/15/2019
Fantastic product definitely recommend it worked very well
Flawless skin
I like very much the coverage of imperfections and flaws on my skin,it is weighty tho but makeup stays put and flawless throughout the day using it.very much worth buying
Love this!
I love that it’s not heavy. It feels lite on my skin. It goes on easy and blends really well. It doesn’t look cakey on my skin. It works really well with other makeup if I wear it. It also looks great as a stand alone. I love that there isn’t a harsh smell like most tinted moisturizers. Overall this is amazing!