4.7 5 0 130 130 Arm yourself with Purescreen® Technology, an oil-free baby sunscreen formula that creates a screen between your baby's skin and the sun to provide superior, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It’s fragrance free and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients. This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby's delicate skin and features an easy-to-use stick application that doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. It’s the perfect protection for babies!
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 60+

Small and compact
I love how small and compact it is. It’s very easy to apply and comes in a stick form, light welterweight and doesn’t take up space
Extra gentle
I like how small and portable the Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ is! It's the perfect size for applying to little faces and bodies and can easily fit into your pocket, purse, bag or basically anywhere! It's easy to roll up, although, the formula is pretty thick which makes it a little hard to apply and blend in. I do love that the formula is formulated especially for sensitive skin and it contains 100% naturally sourced ingredients!
Works well!
This Neutrogena pure and free baby sunscreen works well. It glides on smooth and doesn’t leave any residue. It’s SPF 60+ pure sunscreen and can be used on face and ears. Great for babies skin.
15/10/2019
Great sun protection for baby's face
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 60 works well for the face or small areas of exposed skin. It didn't cause any irritation. I can easily keep this in my bag & quickly apply it without a mess. Because of the stick it was hard to spread around the skin so I ended up using a spray sunscreen for larger areas of the body. But this is nice for an easy, quick, mess free application of the face & neck when you're on the go.
15/10/2019
Too thick
I bought this to use on my face, based on the word "Baby" on the container. Yuck! It's horrible. It's not even suitable for my legs. Sort of like spreading toothpaste on my skin. Cannot imagine putting this on a baby. I've used your Ultra-Sheer sunscreens forever & been very happy.
12/10/2019
Sensitive skin approved!
Perfect for on the go moms who have babies with sensitive skin! Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ gentle formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 100% natural sunscreen ingredients, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, against the sun's harmful rays. Oil free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic, it works perfectly for my babies delicate and sensitive skin to fragrance and oil based products. Plus! Application is a breeze as it's mess free stick makes for easy, fuss free applying. This is a big bonus for me as I'm a busy, on the go mom with twins!
12/10/2019
Best stick ever
Neutropenia pure and free baby sunscreen stick is one of my favorite products. It has so many amazing benefits like the amazing protection it offers baby, the convenient stick model makes application super easy and so easy for travel. My baby also loved this product due to the easy application they slides right on baby’s gentl skin way easier then liquids or sprays
10/10/2019
Sunscreen
Worked great, liked the product. Will buy in the future
Simple and convenient
I compared this Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick to another similar product I have used and I think the Neutrogena is better overall. This sunscreen stick is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I love that it is a safe product for my children and I trust the Neutrogena name.
09/10/2019
It works good I like it I can’t wait to buy more of it.
Good sunscreen stick
The texture is perfect: not too loose, not too hard, making the application fast. I also like its size and shape, it's perfect for little toddler hands too learning how to use it. I'm satisfied with its sun protection too.
08/10/2019
Safely absorbs for protection
The product goes on nicely and absorbs well. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it is not harsh on sensitive skin. It is a great on the go product for when you are out and about.
08/10/2019
Great Overall
This is a wonderful product that I feel completely safe using on my entire family. the stick goes on smoothly and gently and is easy to apply. with the wider stick, it's easy to get great coverage as well. The feel is a little sticky when you first apply it but it goes away and feels smooth on the skin. Nice gentle scent.
07/10/2019
Perfect for on the go!
This has been perfect in the purse or diaper bag and for on the go! I have two boys plus one baby on the way and I quickly became a huge fan of this Neutrogena sunscreen stick. I love that it doesn't leave white residue on the face and glides on easily and gently on the little one's face. Best part no allergic reaction on a sensitive baby skin! I highly recommend this product based on my own positive experience after numerous times testing.
06/10/2019
Works great
Works well with my baby having teething problems really great product to have