Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Face Serum Capsules

4.8 5 0 32 32 Target fine lines, dullness, wrinkles, and skin elasticity with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Face Serum Capsules. These facial serum capsules are clinically proven to improve the look of wrinkles in 4 weeks. Giving you instantly softer smoother skin, and more supple, radiant, and revitalized-looking skin in just one week. Each anti-aging serum capsule contains a fresh dose of retinol that is suitable for all skin tones and types.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Face Serum Capsules

06/12/2022
Nice
Not bad for neutrogena. They are pretty good and the plus side is they are affordable. No need to spend hundreds of dollars for the same product because you’ll only be paying the brand name Worth it
06/12/2022
Amazing Results
These are amazing. My skin not only feels better but looks brighter and fresher! Co-workers asked if I was using a new moisturizer! I have been using nightly for about 5 weeks and cannot rave enough! Perfect amount of product, not as harsh as other retinols, and actually works!
30/11/2022
Lived up to the Neutrogena name
Another good quality product, from a company that I trust.
29/11/2022
I love the way my face feels after this!
This leaves my face feeling great and isn't as harsh on my skin as some other Retinol products I've used. I've been incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine and it's made a huge difference so far (1 month in)I would definitely recommend this to anybody currently using a retinol in their routine or looking to use one.
Love to pop these
I'm a huge fan of Neutrogenas retinol. They have the best retinol formulas that bet high end products. These are so good, but my favorite thing to do is pop these it certainly takes care of that popping urge I have lol. It gives the exact perfect amount of product that you need so you don't use too much or not enough. I love these and highly recommend
Poof! Wrinkles gone.
These capsules are so amazing. I was skeptical to begin with but after trying some after a friend gave me some; I was astonished. They are easy to use which is always a bonus. No drying out in jar like some products.
Great anti-aging benefits!
I have to say that I love every single product that Neutrogena comes out with because they are very high performance. This is a great retinal product for anti-aging and just staying and looking young. There is no irritation with this product and your skin is left feeling Smooth, supple and wrinkle free. I would highly recommend this product if you are interested in looking young and not showing your age. There is no need for Botox with this stuff around.
28/11/2022
Excellent results
I noticed my skin was plump with a brighter appearance and helped with smoother lines
28/11/2022
Neutrogena Retinol Serum Capsules
These capsules are amazing. They benefit me way more than I thought they would. I love how the serum plumps up my skin/face making me look more lively!! It delivers the perfect amount of hydration and I've definitely noticed fewer wrinkles. I give these little guys an A+
25/11/2022
Lines and wrinkles are gone!
These anti aging retinol capsules work wonders on my facial skin. They remove fine lines and wrinkles. Crows feet and eye wrinkles are poof gone! I look so young and happy!!!!
23/11/2022
Great stuff
I love this product I use it everyday and I have noticeably smoother healthier looking skin. My lines are less pronounced then they were prior to use.
19/11/2022
Rapid Repare Wrinkle Retinol Serum!
Love, love, love this product! This Retinol Serum is something I use in my daily beauty routine! I am probably on my sixth or seventh bottle as we speak. I run out, I automatically get more! I'd say a week in I 100% saw a VISIBLE change in the wrinkles I have on my forehead, and around my mouth! Now after using this Retinol Serum from Neutrogena my wrinkles are VISIBLY less and are hardly visible to the eye! If you struggle with a ringlets and problem areas on your face, I suggest giving this product a try! I don't see anyone being disappointed. Trust me!
15/11/2022
Great Inexpensive Retinol Product
We are huge Neutrogena fans in our house and these serum capsules are no exception. They work great, don't clog pores and won't break the bank. I absolutely recommend them to everyone!
14/11/2022
Beautiful eyes
Use every night and will continue to use. Highly recommend.
12/11/2022
Outstanding
I use these every night before I go to bed and I have yet to find another drug store retinol that even comes close!! If you are trying to make a decision you really don't have to look any further