4.5 5 0 13 13 Available in an assortment of shades and finishes, these eyeshadows are highly pigmented and easy to wear. Buildable, blendable, werable shades in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes.

1/4/2019
perfect product
This product was the best product i have ever used on my eyes it was so easy to apply it last all day and it left my eyes with the perfect shine i recommend it to anyone who wants the perfect eye shadow.
Eye shadow
This eye shadow is a gorgeous color and is easily applied to my eyes. The only thing I would change is that it would be made with natural products. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
heavenly
Neutrogena® Satin Eye Shadow goes on nice and smooth and last a long time. Its non irritating.
1/3/2019
Neutrogena shadow is extraordinary!
The color lasts a really long time and is vibrant. The shadow looks to be super high quality.
1/2/2019
Great color!
It's a wonderful shade can I use it daily! It feels nice on my eyes and I would recommend to friends!
1/2/2019
Smooth
The eye shadow package that I received was not handled properly in shipping. What I received was a box of powdered eye shadow. I can share pictures if needed. However tried to use to the product. The finish was smooth and shine was good too. But had to use more for it to be visible
11/22/2018
fsdfsdfsd
Please provide your overall review of Neutrogena® Shimmer Eye Shadow.
3/1/2019
Monthly bag!
I get make-up in the mail monthly. It comes with a variety of items. Last month was nutragina satin eye shadow. It goes on just like it says , like satin ♡ I Love it!
2/20/2019
Kitten’s Komments
Quality product but I personally had to add an eye cream to moisturize my eye and give a more glossy quality that I prefer. Would use this product again.
2/14/2019
Love the shade
This is easy to blend eye shadow and highlights my eyelids. I love this shade.
1/28/2019
not a fan
this eyeshadow is alright, I normally don't by brands like this but I tried it on a whim and it just wasn't for me. I didn't like how it applied and it didn't last very long. not very pigmented either.
1/26/2019
Bold color
Neutrogena Satin Eye Shadow have really nice even color that lasts all day long. I really like that it has noticeable color that is bold and easy to apply