4.7 5 0 132 132 This oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+

26/10/2019
Lots of benefits
The sunscreen works perfectly when I tried to use it for my ocean trip. The sun was so strong that I couldn’t service even in the water. I am glad I had the sunscreen with me, so I could apply on my skin. Also, my little daughter’s skin is so soft and gentle. I can’t just use a regular product to avoid irritation. I gave it a try to this one since it said that it was good for sensitive skin. This sunscreen didn’t burn or didn’t affect irritation. I am glad I could use it and find out about all benefits the sunscreen has.
23/10/2019
Smell isn't strong, it goes on smooth and doesnt irritate the skin.
23/10/2019
Works great
This sunscreen works great, and I’ve used it on myself as well as my two kids! I love Neutrogena.
22/10/2019
Great Protective Sunscreen!
After trying Neutrogena Sensitive skin sunscreen, I found that it is absolutely perfect for me and my family. It is not oily, and I feel that my skin is protected from the harsh sun rays, especially here in Florida! Definitely will be buying more!
22/10/2019
The only sunscreen that has work for me
I love this sunscreen I have very sensitive face skin. Is very thick heavy and extremely opaque white formula won’t clog my pores I love it
21/10/2019
good stuff
this sunscreen went on well and was very light and easy to use
19/10/2019
Wonderful sunscreen!
I love how velvety this sunscreen felt applying it. Not greasy or heavy. Great product.
18/10/2019
I really enjoyed this product because it helped protect my face from the sun. I like how it doesnt have a scent and it is not greasy, I would definitely recommend this to friends and family
16/10/2019
Gentle on skin
When it comes to sunscreens they sometimes feel cakey. But surprisingly when I tried the sensitive lotion, it felt super gentle on my face like I had nothing on.
16/10/2019
Light weight and great coverage
I love the Neutrogena brand and this sensitive skin sunscreen it has a very light feel.
14/10/2019
Neutrogena
I have super sensitive skin and bought this for skiing, since skin protection is so important. This sunscreen was perfect! Not oily, didn’t leave a residue on my skin, and, most importantly, MY SKIN DIDN’T BREAK OUT!!!!! In fact, I think my skin was better hydrated, soft, and protected than ever!
13/10/2019
Sunscreen for Babies
Used the Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen lotion on my 3 year old nephew. It work very well on his skin. I will recommend to friends and family.
11/10/2019
I love this product it takes all my make-up off and I will buy this product again
10/10/2019
Great sunscreen
It is less greasy and hey spf 60 is required in California!
10/10/2019
I love this product
I love this product and I will buy this product again