4.5 5 0 45 45 Provides the perfect, sheer tint of color. Made with Vitamin E, Camellia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Jojoba Oil

Feels like butter
The sheer smooch lip oil feels great it's not sticky or too oily so it feels like butter on my lips! I could keep it on for hours at a time! My lips feel soft even after it comes off!
Soft skin forever!
It goes on smoothly and i was very impressed with the way it made my skin feel. Makeup applied afterwards looks great!
Looks good
This lip oil want on smooth and the color wink and wave looks good with my skin complexion.
1/11/2019
Sheer Smooch Lip Oil is a YES!
I love this stuff! It's not a heavy gloss, so I really like the way it feels on my lips.
Simply amazing!
I used this oil on my slightly dry lips and the results were amazing. Not only did the dryness quickly subside, but my lips felt smooth and supple. I love this product and will make it a part of my regular daily routine!
Smooth Lips!
The oil is really nice. My lips were a little dry due to the changing weather, this is a great option!
Spa therapy for my lips
A spa treatment for my lips. Easy and gentle to apply. Lasts all day
Not long lipware
This primer stick felt thick. It didn't stay on like I thought it would. I had to keep reapplying it. It makes my lips shine while its on. It felt like it was clumping up the longer it was on.
Neutrogena is Amazing!
Best product of it's kind! Color is natural, quality, and lasted all day!
Shine and full of color
Love how it shined my lips giving it beautiful color but moistures as well
Love Neutrogena cosmetics
I like the Neutrogena It Matters Primer Stick. It is lightweight and glides on easily with no greasy feeling or mess.
Two in one
Its sheer and perfect for layering. I often find that most matte lip products need life, I don't want to repurchase new glossier counterparts. This product two products in one. It also primes the lips for harsh matte (drying) .I have used it immediately to give pop of color and to help my lips.
Nice Moisture, Needs More Tint
I like this product because of the way it moisturizers. It makes me feel like I'm using a gloss that's also good for my lips. It did not have as much color or tint as my normal gloss. It gave my lips a shine but I would have liked for there to have been a little more color. I will keep using it because I like it, again, for its moisturizing properties.
My first time
Loved it was easy for me to use and blend in i'm a first time makeup wearer.
Meh could be better
I liked this oil and how it felt on application. But it felt like after wearing for a few days straight, my lips felt worse without it. Also the color is so sheer, it's non existent. Just clear shine. I will continue to use because I did like how juicy and plump it made my lips look while wearing it.