4.5 5 0 15 15 Available in an assortment of shades and finishes, these eyeshadows are highly pigmented and easy to wear. Buildable, blendable, werable shades in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes.
Neutrogena Shimmer Eye Shadow

Great shimmer
Gave the right amount of shimmer and color to the eye without being to dark or smokey eyed.
Love it!
I like the color. I can't wear most eye shadows. Most give me a allergic reaction. I can wear Neutrogena eye shadows without any adverse reaction. The color is rich and bright, it stay's on all day.
LOVE!
I received the shade Burnt Sienna 50 and I really love this shade! It's pigmented! The shadow applies really smooth, I was able to build the color darker, and it blended so nice. I have incorporated this shade in my eye routine everyday since I've gotten it. It's not a super blinding shimmer but its a color you can use in day to day wear or use it in a fun look.
03/01/2019
Bad fallout and poor tint
I like the color but it doesn't have much tint. It looks like it would be a nice deep brown color, but it's very sheer and takes several coats to actually get a decent amount of color on your eyelid. The main issue I had with this eyeshadow was the amount of fallout during application. More of the product got on my cheeks than on my actual eyelid. I would not recommend this product.
Pretty Eye Shadow
I love absolutely everything about this shimmer eye shadow from how easy it is to apply to how great it looks on me when I apply it.
#definitelyworthatryexperiencetheshimmer
I really liked how it looked on my eyes and it blended well with my smoky eyes effect too.
03/01/2019
Neutrogena Shimmer Eye Shadow.
Neutrogena® Shimmer Eye Shadow put made my shine. The timing was perfect because of the new year. I have to shine. A woman must look her best. I like the fact it was essy to apply on my eyes. This was my first time using Neutrogena® Shimmer Eye Shadow I will be buying this in the future.
Smooth
Beautiful color smooth application I will definitely be switching make up brands
02/01/2019
This eyeshadow was easy to use. It lasted on my eye all night.
My review
I wasnt sure about it being brown how it would look. But I love this color. It's so much better on the skin than in the pan. I would buy this color again
22/11/2018
sfsjfewjfoiwejifow
Please provide your overall review of Neutrogena® Shimmer Eye Shadow.
11/12/2019
Blendable
I cannot get enough of the Neutrogena Eyeshadows they last long and never smudge even if you skin your eye shadow primer that day. The pigments are true to what you see in the pan. They blend out beautifully and you will buy one or two and then your collection will grow!
04/08/2019
Love the shimmer
I really love that this Neutrogena Shimmer Eye Shadow has really great color and super cute shimmer. I found that this product is easy to apply and stays on all day long. I really like that it has natural look that is still noticeable and bold
22/03/2019
Great eyeshadow!
This eye shadow is great for the price point. It was true to color, went on really smooth, and blended well. I was pleasantly surprised with this being a drug store find. Great quality for the price point.
04/08/2019
I like this color is natural. Good for work. Is simple