Neutrogena® Soothing Clear Turmeric Mousse Cleanser

07/04/2020
Meh it’s okay
It’s not the best cleanser I’ve ever used. There’s better out there
06/04/2020
Great for acne prone skin
I am a big fan of foam cleanser as it is really soft against my skin. The shape of the bottle makes it easy to travel with as it takes less space. I am not the biggest fan of turmeric but I'm aware of the health benefits of it and surprisingly it doesn't have an overbearing smell. My skin can be described as combination (oily and acne prone) and you can see the shine from the oil disappear from my face after using this. I highly recommend this as this calms acne prone skin. Ive seen my pimples shrink in size when I used this product only for a week.
Perfect for Simple Everyday use
The cleanser was super smooth and foamy, and that is definitely something I look for in a cleanser. It's gentle on the skin. I usually have sensitive skin that breaks out after trying out a new product but my skin did not break out afterwards. The foam washed off pretty easily but I felt like I had to rinse a little longer with water to remove all the cleanser. It did have a scent to it. For me, it did not bother me because it wasn't so strong, but it definitely is a unique scent. I liked the cleanser overall. It's a good cleanser for everyday use, but I feel like it isn't strong enough to remove makeup, so one may need a stronger Neutrogena cleanser to remove makeup residue. Other than that it was light and soft on the skin.
Worth it!
Love the smell and very soothing to the skin! Helped with evenness of completion and great for getting makeup residue off!
Neutrogena facial cleanse
Cleanses face good see a little bit of my complextion more clear
03/04/2020
Ehhhh
After using the product my skin appeared dry and tight.
01/04/2020
Not a fan
Not a fan of the smell or the feeling of my skin afterward. I was not wowed at all by it unfortunately despite the fact that there are so many benefits to turmeric
01/04/2020
New product in my home !
I love it ! I have been using it since the day it showed up at my door ! It’s so smooth to the touch and smell soooo good ! It feel so good on the face and my face is so clean and clear . Definitely a new product in my hone thanks to you all ! ❤️
31/03/2020
Does exactly what it says !
I was looking for a cleanser that would not make me break out and had natural ingredients so when I got this and tried it I was immediately in love ! It has an amazing smell and does exactly what it says, it feels very good on my skin and after you wash it off it is just so smooth you can definitely see the difference. I use it twice a day !
Turmeric cleanse
Love neutrogena cleansers they work amazing they deep clean and make you feel refreshed
31/03/2020
No drying, and a heavenly smell!
This cleanser features the benefits of turmeric, the amazing properties of which have been known in India for ages so I love that. There's a zesty scent, something like ginger ale, that smells great. The cleanser leaves my face feeling clean, without leaving a dry feeling. Pleasantly surprised by the soothing clear turmeric mousse cleanser.
30/03/2020
Loved it
You can tell it actually works and smells so good! And surprisingly so easy to use.
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
I love how my face felt, it looked incredible and my face would have never looked better.
A must buy for acne!
I was really skeptical about trying this product at first and I am pleasantly surprised!! I love that this product foams, it leaves my skin feeling soft, I usually use a pump and a half since I’m extra. The scent is super light making it feel super light and not heavy. In terms for my acne it worked wonders! My face was really broken out and I was having an acne flair up, within two days my skin was almost 100% clear. The only thing I dislike about the product is I will end up running through it rather quickly.
Love it!
I loved that it was foam. I also loved that it’s turmeric and doesn’t leave an orange residue on my face