4.7 5 0 73 73 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

02/06/2020
My Dermatologist gave me a free sample of this product and I have been buying the bigger bottles ever since and super inexpensive! I get a bottle to last me almost 2 months maybe even more before I replace it
13/05/2020
Works great!
This product thoroughly cleanses without disrupting the skin's natural moisture balance. The formula doesn't strip the skin while it removes makeup, dirt, and oil. It does not irritate nor over-dry skin. It is dye-free, sosp-free, hypoallergenic, and won't clog pores. Rinses clean, leaving skin ready to be prepped for skincare.
27/04/2020
I love Neutrogena!!
I love how it’s so gentle but also works really well in cleaning your face because there was just a noticeable difference. I think it is great and I would definitely recommend it.
14/04/2020
Favorite cleanser
I have to say that every single product I have purchased from Neutrogena has been excellent. This product is no exception. If you have sensitive skin then this is the perfect cleanser for you. I have mild rosacea but this cleanser does not irritate my skin or strip it of moisture. I also appreciate how my skin is left supple and moisturized after I use this. It is an excellent cleanser and I highly recommend it.
07/02/2020
Amazing great on skin dose not dry out perfect for glowing skin. Soft formula even for sensitive skin like my sisters. Just wish there was more foam. Totally recommend. So happy about this product.
05/01/2020
Very gentle product!
I sometimes use an exfoliating cleanser during the day but I wanted a product I could use at night and did not want to exfoliate twice in a day so I decided to try this product. I really like it. It's a really gentle cleanser and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth after using it. I use it most nights beofre bed. I recommend trying it.
03/10/2019
Gently cleanses
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is so gentle on my skin. My face gets super sweaty throughout the day so I wash often. Every other cleanser eventually dried my skin out, with this cleanser I can wash multiple times and my face is left feeling hydrated and not irritated.
25/08/2019
Neutrogena
Love this product Neutrogena so it's TRUE what it say gentle and even better it's for sensitive skin like mine that something very important to me very important cuz my skin well react fast if something was wrong but no this is good
21/08/2019
In love with this cleanser!
Anyone with sensitive skin should try out this cleanser! It is fragrance free and extremely gentle on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated, not dried out, as some cleansers tend to do. It is by far one of my favorite face cleansing products.
11/08/2019
Simple cleanser, doesn't dry you out
I love this cleanser. It's mild and doesn't have all the unnecessary ingredients other washes have. It doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin. It's gentle and most importantly free of fragrance
18/07/2019
My everyday cleanser
Absolutely love this facial cleanser. Its gentle enough to use everyday but still makes my face feel so clean ! My favorite part is that it does not dry out my face like most cleansers do. No harsh smells and also helps remove my makeup. Definitely would reccomend.
09/02/2019
Gentle on skin
Gentle on skin and cleans really well I love to use this day and night on my skin.
12/12/2018
gentle
This cleanser is gentle, perfect for sensitive skin! It didn't leave my skin feeling too dry after washing either.
06/12/2018
I try Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser because was on sale and I'm happy with the results. I have a dry skin and rosacea and this foaming is so gentle in my face and I don't feel burning or dry skin. I like it.
19/11/2018
Works great
I actually really like this product. Just recently I've been suffering from dry, itchy painful skin on my face. I used to suffer from acne and was worried I would swing back from the dry itchy skin to acne again. That hasn't been the case at all. I also use the eye makeup remover and moisturizer from Neutrogena. I like the creaminess of the product as well. Just because it doesn't foam does not mean it is a lesser quality.