4.7 5 0 319 319 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier.

8/25/2019
Neutrogena
Love this product Neutrogena so it's TRUE what it say gentle and even better it's for sensitive skin like mine that something very important to me very important cuz my skin well react fast if something was wrong but no this is good
8/21/2019
In love with this cleanser!
Anyone with sensitive skin should try out this cleanser! It is fragrance free and extremely gentle on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated, not dried out, as some cleansers tend to do. It is by far one of my favorite face cleansing products.
8/11/2019
Simple cleanser, doesn't dry you out
I love this cleanser. It's mild and doesn't have all the unnecessary ingredients other washes have. It doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin. It's gentle and most importantly free of fragrance
7/18/2019
My everyday cleanser
Absolutely love this facial cleanser. Its gentle enough to use everyday but still makes my face feel so clean ! My favorite part is that it does not dry out my face like most cleansers do. No harsh smells and also helps remove my makeup. Definitely would reccomend.
2/9/2019
Gentle on skin
Gentle on skin and cleans really well I love to use this day and night on my skin.
12/12/2018
gentle
This cleanser is gentle, perfect for sensitive skin! It didn't leave my skin feeling too dry after washing either.
12/6/2018
I try Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser because was on sale and I'm happy with the results. I have a dry skin and rosacea and this foaming is so gentle in my face and I don't feel burning or dry skin. I like it.
11/19/2018
Works great
I actually really like this product. Just recently I've been suffering from dry, itchy painful skin on my face. I used to suffer from acne and was worried I would swing back from the dry itchy skin to acne again. That hasn't been the case at all. I also use the eye makeup remover and moisturizer from Neutrogena. I like the creaminess of the product as well. Just because it doesn't foam does not mean it is a lesser quality.
10/19/2018
This product is great for the price - Very happy with it.
10/10/2018
Gentle face wash
This is a very gentle face wash and didn’t irritate my skin but I didn’t feel like it really left my face super clean. Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t likely purchase this again.
10/3/2018
My Daily Cleanser
This is my go to daily cleanser. My dermatologist recommended it and they had free samples to try. It is clear and does not make my face burn or feel hot and red. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and this is the best cleanser I’ve tried for me. Thanks Neutrogena !
9/28/2018
My favorite face wash
This is my favorite face wash! I have tried many and this one is the best. It removes all of my makeup without causing breakouts. It also has a refreshing odor.
9/27/2018
Not for me
I have sensitive skin and so thought I'd try this out. Works great on my sensitivity and doesn't over dry my skin but it didn't fully clean my skin, unfortunately.
9/25/2018
Nice facial cleaner
I purchase this facial cleaner because I was like ok’ing for something that wouldn’t dry my skin since my skin already is and this one works pretty well , leaves skin fresh and clean !
9/15/2018
Gentle
This product I purchased due to my sensitive skin, and it did not disappoint! As it states it is gentle and gentle enough for anyone with sensitive skin like myself. Not only does it leave your face feeling clean and refreshed but over time you’ll start to notice a difference in the smoothness of your skin. Would recommend to anyone.