Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.7 5 0 365 365 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

22/11/2022
Gentle on the skin, smooth formula.
This cleanser was very light on my skin and it cleaned my face without being too drying. I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. I have nothing negative to say about this product and I would definitely purchase this again!
22/11/2022
Very moisturizing
I use this in combination with the Nivea body wash and I'd recommend both.
07/11/2022
Perfect
Leaves skein soft and clean without making my dry skin worse.
19/10/2022
One of my favs
There are several Neutrogena products that I swear by and this is one of them. It's an effective cleanser all while being so gentle on your skin. Love it!
06/10/2022
My go-to!
I use this facial cleanser on a daily basis, which leaves my facial skin smooth, moisturized, clean and refreshed. As someone who has moderately sensitive skin, I find this to be a gentle cleanser before starting my daily skincare routine.
29/09/2022
Good
Wow! This stuff took off even the most stubborn of make up. However it didn't leave my skin feeling stripped. It was incredibly hydrating without feeling greasy. I would absolutely recommend this.
28/09/2022
Gentle but Effective
My face skin can be quite sensitive, so I have to be careful what I use. I want a cleanser that makes it feel clean but not stripped. I do not wear makeup, but my face does get quite oily by the end of the day. I decided to give this a try and so far I'm quite pleased. It has a light, pleasant scent. It lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way. It really gets the oil off of my face and makes it feel very clean. It does feel slightly drier than normal after cleansing, which could be an issue in the winter months. But after I apply moisturizer it's fine. No irritation, bumps, redness, or itchiness. I like the pump bottle and the ample quantity that will last a long time.
12/08/2022
I loved using this cleanser! It’s perfect for sensitive skin and I love the foaming action of it. It lathers up nicely and helps clean my skin! Super affordable as well which is great.
10/08/2022
Works fabulously!
Overall, I really enjoyed the results when using this facial cleanser. I did not experience any redness or adverse reactions. This made my skin look brighter, and cleared up my breakouts that I get from time to time. This bottle was reasonably priced too. I definitely would purchase this again. Also I love how little I need to use and it isn't sticky. I highly recommend trying this brand. You'll love it!
21/07/2022
Very Gentle
I’m trying to solve the new problems with my skin of being oily but at the age I don’t want to use anything too harsh since breakouts are really a concern. I do like this for a gentle clean but I don’t feel like it’s up to my standards of clean. Maybe if a person doesn’t use makeup it may do better job. It is gentle but not effective enough for in my opinion.
21/07/2022
So softening and completely cleans
I bought this because I started using retin-A and it can be quite irritating while you r getting use to it. This was by far the most gentle cleanser for my face and soothed any irritation from my other treatments.
12/07/2022
Great gentle cleanser
I wish this cleanser got a little more foamy, but overall I like it. It's a good everyday gentle face cleanser and makeup remover.
26/06/2022
The best cleanser
This facial cleanser works great on dry and combo skin. Removes dirt and makeup. Will not dry out skin and gets rid of blackheads.
06/06/2022
love love love
I absolutely love this product! I have very sensitive skin and this leaves me feeling clean and fresh
02/05/2022
Awesome
I love the affectsWorks amazing .No side effects love the smell .love the way it feels after using it .I will buy it again and Recommend it to all my family and friends as well