Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.7 5 0 353 353 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

02/05/2022
Awesome
I love the affectsWorks amazing .No side effects love the smell .love the way it feels after using it .I will buy it again and Recommend it to all my family and friends as well
21/04/2022
Great!
Thisbisbthe beat and inly facebwash i use very gentle as i have sensitive skin. This works greatband doesnt cause any iritation.
13/04/2022
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
10/04/2022
My skin is soooo sensitive and most similar products burn my face however this one did not I was so pleased!!
08/04/2022
For sensitive skin
This face wash is great for my sensitive skin. I’ve used this brand for years and have not had any irritation. I like that it doesn’t have a fragrance. It makes my face feel refreshed & very clean. A good value for the price point as well!
08/04/2022
Cleaner Face
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
31/03/2022
So light!
This is very lightweight and has simple ingredients so its perfect for my sensitive oily skin. Its not too harsh and doesn't dry up my skin.
20/03/2022
Great for sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin due to rosacea and this facial cleanser does a very nice job of keeping my face oil free and clean with absolutely no irritation at all. It is one of my go to facial cleansers for daily use.
09/01/2022
I like it because it is very gentle as the name says, and makes my face feel very clean. Recommended!
30/11/2021
Gentle non drying face wash
Great face wash that is really gentle as the name suggests . Doesn’t leave that skin-tight dry feeling after a wash. Skin feels naturally clean & rinses off easily and has never irritated my eyes. It does have a fragrance but not much. Mention worthy I’ve a very sensitive skin. Definitely worth a try!
26/11/2021
❤️
I love this when I wash my face this is the soap I buy unless I'm getting high end but my fav cheaper face wash
10/11/2021
Refreshing
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser, is hydrating, moisturizing, and does not leave your face dry and seeking a moisturizer. It removed all my makeup in one wash, and didn't leave mascara left under my eyes. It left my face feeling clean and ready for the day.
24/09/2021
great for everyday
This cleanser is truly ultra gentle. It doesn't sud up that much but I still feel very clean after I use it. Doesn't leave my skin feeling super squeaky. This is great for sensitive skin but it's also great for all other skin types!
17/09/2021
It works
As I get older, I find that my skin gets drier. I feel like every other cleanser I’ve tried has stripped my skin, even if it says it won’t. So, naturally I was skeptical about this cleanser but it is amazing!!! It feels like washing my face with a cloud; it feels smooth, soft, velvety and hydrating. It does a good job of removing makeup and sunscreen without drying out my skin. When I wear heavy makeup, I use a makeup remover and this cleanser after. The cleansing cream helps clean up that stubborn mascara or lash glue without burning. I highly recommend this!
15/09/2021
Teen approved
This Neutrogena facial cleaner is really good. It's so gentle and mild it's not over drying on sensitive teen skin. My son with moderate acne was recommended this to use by our dermatologist and my teen daughter uses it because she loves Neutrogena. Neither kid has had a issue with it causing over drying or irritation to their skin.