Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.7 5 0 344 344 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser

30/11/2021
Gentle non drying face wash
Great face wash that is really gentle as the name suggests . Doesn’t leave that skin-tight dry feeling after a wash. Skin feels naturally clean & rinses off easily and has never irritated my eyes. It does have a fragrance but not much. Mention worthy I’ve a very sensitive skin. Definitely worth a try!
26/11/2021
❤️
I love this when I wash my face this is the soap I buy unless I'm getting high end but my fav cheaper face wash
10/11/2021
Refreshing
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser, is hydrating, moisturizing, and does not leave your face dry and seeking a moisturizer. It removed all my makeup in one wash, and didn't leave mascara left under my eyes. It left my face feeling clean and ready for the day.
24/09/2021
great for everyday
This cleanser is truly ultra gentle. It doesn't sud up that much but I still feel very clean after I use it. Doesn't leave my skin feeling super squeaky. This is great for sensitive skin but it's also great for all other skin types!
17/09/2021
It works
As I get older, I find that my skin gets drier. I feel like every other cleanser I’ve tried has stripped my skin, even if it says it won’t. So, naturally I was skeptical about this cleanser but it is amazing!!! It feels like washing my face with a cloud; it feels smooth, soft, velvety and hydrating. It does a good job of removing makeup and sunscreen without drying out my skin. When I wear heavy makeup, I use a makeup remover and this cleanser after. The cleansing cream helps clean up that stubborn mascara or lash glue without burning. I highly recommend this!
15/09/2021
Teen approved
This Neutrogena facial cleaner is really good. It's so gentle and mild it's not over drying on sensitive teen skin. My son with moderate acne was recommended this to use by our dermatologist and my teen daughter uses it because she loves Neutrogena. Neither kid has had a issue with it causing over drying or irritation to their skin.
06/07/2021
Love this FaceWash
This face wash is great to use I use it in the morning when I wake up and I use it at night before I go to bed it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed it does not have any overpowering smells or dyes. when you clean your face it doesn't leave anything heavy feeling on your skin. And since I'm very extra sensitive to all kinds of chemicals and scrubs on my face I can literally use this every day all day and I wouldn't have any red blemishes or or red spots where it irritated my skin at all I highly recommend this to anybody with sensitive skin
17/06/2021
Makes my face feel and look clean
This is definitely minimized how much acne I get only real downside is it sometimes dries my cheeks out but it definitely makes me feel clean better than a lot of other very gentle cleanser’s. And I do have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. It lasts quite a while too
30/03/2021
Doesnt dry out skin
I fpund this cleanser to be pretty good. Its not harsh on the skin and it doesnt dry it out nor has it caused me any irritance. It cleanses the skin good and is gentle. It softens and will have your skin looking much brighter, Also in the affordable range and thats a plus.
28/03/2021
Gentle, wallet friendly, cleanser
Neutrogena Ultra Cleanser is my go to cleanser four day and night. I keep a bottle of this in my shower and one in my second bathroom! It's mild, non irritating formula works on my skin without leaving any irritation. Just clean soft skin. The scent is mild and the burpee design its it's a handy pump. The best part? It's wallet friendly! A must have!
13/03/2021
Great gentle face wash
This is a great gentle face wash that won't dry out your skin. I keep a bottle in shower to use. I suffer from extreme dry sensitive skin and this has never dried or stripped my skin. I would recommend this
04/03/2021
I love using this!
It is extra gentle for cleaning my sensitive skin. I feel fresh and cleaned afterwards and use 2-3 times a day without drying out my skin.
03/03/2021
So so
I purchased this product because I was reading reviews that it was great for people that have dry skin , that was the whole reason I bought it but it dries out my face and also irritates it . Will not purchase again .
25/02/2021
Great gentle cleanser
I really liked this cleanser. It is perfect for those with dry and/or sensitive skin. It is unscented which I really like and it does not strip your skin. It is very affordable. This is a great option for the second step in double cleansing.
13/02/2021
My Favorite
I really love this product. Very Gentle on skin. Smooth and silky. Easy to wash off after done. After 2-3 weeks of continuous use it has made my skin really soft and bright.