Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70+

04/10/2018
sunscreen stay on after swimming
Love the neutrogena kids sunscreen spray I don’t have to reapply after my kids go swimming love the they can spray them and don’t have to worried about them getting sunburn
Long lasting
Truly water repellent and lasted for more than our usual brand.
Sunscreen!!
Love neutrogena products! My daughter has sensative skin and this one brand I can count on to not break out her skin. Goes on smoothly and scent is pleasant. I would definitely buy and reccomend.
03/10/2018
I received the Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I’ve only used it once since I got it at the end of summer, but so far I am happy with it. My kids did not get sun burned after playing in the pool for an hour and only applied once. Great product!
Safe and effective
NEUTROGENA wet skin kids is the best childrens sunscreen spray I've ever used on my kids! Applies evenly, goes on clear ....no sticky mess or residue Effective and consistent
03/10/2018
Great for sports and beaches
What I like best about this kid-friendly sunscreen is that it can go onto wet (water/sweat) skin and still stays on. I’m pretty fair (though my kids are naturally golden) so spf 70 is a lifesaver.
03/10/2018
Great coverage. Follow the directions.
Nice coverage. While following directions there was no burns and the children seemed well covered from the sun. We did have a small learning curve at the beginning and still used our hands to spread the spray to ensure full coverage. Toddler was not pleased with the smell but the kindergartener thought she smelled “beachy”
Best sunscreen ever
It's very light,kids friendly ,not great at all,no fragnances,it dissovle in skin very quickly and when in water ,it doesn't make kids eyes itchy like other suncreen spray sometimes do.
01/10/2018
Great Sunscreen
Sprays on evenly and is a great sunblock! I will definitely buy this and use it on my children.
30/09/2018
A protection and convenient spray!
I have a fair skinned girly who loves the sun and this spray is not only easy to use and carry, but it doesn’t leave any residue and stays on for a long time! 💯💯💯
30/09/2018
Great Product
I love the Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70+and how well it works. I love the SPF it provides and the confidence it gives me as well when we use it to keep us safe in the sun. Neutrogena is a great product and this is just another great product to add to the list.
28/09/2018
Disappointed
When it comes to Neutrogena products your expection for there products are high. Well I must say I was disappointed. I tried on my son, niece & nephew, 2 of 3 kids got sun burned after using this product after a pool day. Enough said.
27/09/2018
I like that this sunscreen comes in a spray. Which makes applying it on my son a breeze. I think it works great.
27/09/2018
Easy sub solution for kids
This product is easy to apply and aborsbed into my child’s skin easily. My child was well protected from the sun and she didn’t mind having the product applied. I like that it comes in a spray.
27/09/2018
Great sunscreen for the amusement park!
I grabbed the bottle to use during a trip to our local themepark and I was glad I did! My 3 kids sprayed themselves a I noticed that the spray was not greasy at all, and was easy to rub into the skin. We got good coverage, and after being drowned after a raft ride, the sunscreen was still on.