04/10/2018
Reapplied without drying off first!
I tried the sample of Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50 that was sent to me to sample by HomeTested. I went on a trip and used the pool in the hotel. I used this sunscreen and had to reapply. I tried reapplying without drying off and it actually works really well. I was pleasantly surprised! I will recommend this to others!
04/10/2018
love it
Love the Neutrogena wet skin suncreen spray broad spectrum SPF 30. It goes on easily, lasts for hours even when the skin is wet. It does a great job protecting skin from the sun
03/10/2018
Everything a sunscreen should be.
Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen a Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50 does everything i want in a sunscreen: it is light and greaseless, it stays on, and had a pleasant scent. Additionally it didn't run into the eyes, which is critical to my younger children. Thank you Home Tester Club for the free full size sample, this is truly a terrific product.
Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray
This stuff is absolutely brilliant and is perfect for the snorkeling, now a staple in my bag for every trip!!
Great Product
I loved trying Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50. I loved the confidence it provided with the broad spectrum spf and loved how well it works. I fully trust Neutrogena and and its been an houshold staple in our home for yours. Glad I get to add this to it.
03/10/2018
Great non-sticky or greasy sunscreen!
I really liked this product! The spray was a fine mist that coated well. The actual product was not sticky or greasy upon application. My only negative comment would be that is smells just like hair spray.
02/10/2018
Perfect for reapplication, when wet!
This sunscreen is perfect to apply, especially after your kids are already wet. It has a nice light smell, absorbs quickly and has a high broad spectrum spf.
02/10/2018
Not sticky or heavy
The samples are free the opinions are my own. I received a sample of Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen for review from home testers club. It is easy to apply and lasts pretty long time. I didnt care to much for the smell but other than that it is a good product. It also didnt feel sticky or heavy. I would consider it as a back up to current sunscreen.
01/10/2018
Effective Sunscreen
I have used Neutrogena Sunscreen products before and think that their spray products are effective. I feel like Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50 works very well. The spray seems to cover the areas it's sprayed on well. I did test it on wet skin and it seemed to work just as well as it did on dry skin. I think it's a great product - especially for users who swim and want to use a spray once they are out of the water.
01/10/2018
Super Convenient On The Go Sunscreen!
I find that using the Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is super convenient and effective when we out in the sun. Just spray directly on wet or dry skin and go on with your swimming, running and outdoor activities. It provides water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes, I like the scent that leaves on my skin and also the convenience of spray bottle. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
30/09/2018
Spf Protection
I really enjoyed trying Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50. I really enjoyed how well it worked. I also was very happy to know the spf it provided and it gave my family and I the safety we needed in the sun and that makes me happy.
28/09/2018
Best sunscreen spray I've tried so far!
Probably the most effective and convenient sunscreen spray I've tried out so far. Very easy and fast to apply, and is almost sweat proof since it doesn't give your skin a nasty, gummy residual feel to it during the day. It has a very lightweight feel, and absorbs into your skin fairly quickly unless it's completely dry. There's hardly a fragrance to it, and by my experience it's also quite sensitive skin-friendly. Will definitely keep this in my routine!
28/09/2018
Too oily
It is too oily for the skin, I found it even more oily when I used it with moisturizer on
27/09/2018
Wow! I was not expecting this to work as well as it did. Neutrogena Wet Skin Suncreen spray is definitely my go to suncreen from now on. The smell and the fact that it’s not greasy and doesn’t make you oily is the best.
27/09/2018
Excellent product for the pale skin
Having a pale white skin that easily gets burned, suncreen is a must for me and my 2 young boys. I gave this product a try first on me and at the amount of time I spend outside. I was amazed not only did I get a tan but I didn't get sunburned. So easy to use and my skin didn't smell with strong chemicals. I love Neutrogena and this particular product. I am impressed! Thank you!!