Nivea Orchid and Argan Oil Infused Body Lotion

4.7 5 0 422 422 Enjoy the nourishing care of Argan Oil in a fast absorbing lotion enriched with delicate Orchid scent.
Nivea Orchid and Argan Oil Infused Body Lotion

09/11/2021
Best lotion ever
It is one of the best lotions that , I have ever used. It goes on smooth & it's not sticky or just sitting on top of your skin like alot of lotions do. It's amazing stuff.
09/11/2021
Best feeling on your skin!
I love Nivea’s thin but moisturizing feeling. The smell is a beautiful sweet, floral smell.
02/11/2021
Great for skin not for sports
It is great for softening your hands, but it’s a little bit oily for me
Surprised by the effects
I have never been one to use what I would describe as “older people’s” lotion. But that was before I was older. I’ve always used the smelly stuff without thought to how effective the product was for my dry skin. I bought it when I had a coupon. I have extremely dry skin due to over washing my hands to the point they crack and Nivea has been very helpful to restore the Heath of my skin. It feels very light and smooth when applied.
04/10/2021
A great smelling lotion. Non greasy
Great product. Great smell. Not greasy at all. Smooth feeling.
Great lotion
This lotion is a good product. Liked the scent & kept my skin soft!
Lotion
I recently purchased this lotion and I love it! It feels so smooth on my skin & absorbs very well, not just laying on top of my skin! Leaving my skin soft! I highly recommend this and it’s affordable!
10/08/2021
Nivea is my must have lotion
I'm a tad bit of an addict to putting lotion on. I've been this way forever but it wasn't until about a year ago when I discovered Nivea Orchid and Cherry Blossom. Once I put the lotion on felt how silky it was on skin, I couldn't believe that I hadn't tried this before. Well,I was hooked, so now I keep multiple bottles ar the houses for when I need to silky some lotion. All I can say is i6 can't live without my Nivea
05/08/2021
Light and lovely
It's a light lotion but works well as a heavy duty moisturizer. Your skin isn't sticky after using and it dries quickly. It smells great also.
31/07/2021
BABY SOFT!
This lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling SUPER soft after the shower. I love to use this one before bed because the scent is so beautifully relaxing to me. I highly recommend this lotion!
23/07/2021
Love it!
One of my favorite body lotions, it’s not thick and greasy, spreads very well, absorbs quickly, and smells heavenly! Worth every penny. Also really love the cherry blossom scented one. The only one I didn’t really like is the coconut oil one.
01/07/2021
My favorite lotion
I LOVE nivea products. They smell great and are super moisturizing. I highly reccomend nivea.
25/06/2021
Great scent
Goes on smooth doesn't leave any extra residue on skin after applied keeps my skin moisture and has a very good scent that last.
25/06/2021
Lotion
This is one of the best lotions i have ever used fabulous scent too
23/06/2021
Love this!
Og, the smell is amazing to start & then it's a nice application & my skin is left so soft & the smell!