4.5 5 0 295 295 <b> Fight dandruff outbreaks with NIZORAL® Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. </b>

Really liked the Nizoral shampoo
I really like the shampoo and if not that expensive will consider buying
10/26/2017
Perfect for sensitive skin.
Definitely saw a difference in overall scalp feel and texture. Not as itchy or sensitive. Will use again.
Itch releiver
Definently helps relief itch relayed to dandruff that other products like head and shoulders don t help with.
10/26/2017
Satisfy, Happy with result.
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo got rid of my dandruff and itchiness with in a couple of days. I am very happy with results and would definitely pruchase Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
Flake free!
The NizorL A-D shampoo works great on dandruff. It is easy to use and rinse out of hair, leaving it soft and dandruff free. The smell could be improved a bit because it reminds me of dog shampoo scent. But beyond that its great!
Incredible Control
With the power of the dandruff control that I want, it has also been wonderful for the look and feel of my hair! Love the fragrance, also! Thanks Home Tester Club! I can't wait to try other awesome products!!!
Works well
This has a nice scent and truly works. I always had an itch I felt I needed to scratch but this made al that do away. Along with taking care of the dandruff I would suffer from
Tingly and love it
I love the feel of tingly and less flakes on my head. I have no itching or flaking. I really like the smell as well
My New Shampoo!
I used the NIZORAL A-D Shampoo for 3 weeks. I found that my scalp was the healthiest its ever been and my hair actually gained a shine to it! My hair was very easy to manage and was very silky. I will continue to purchase this shampoo and make it my daily shampoo! This is a must buy & try product!
Dandruff shampoo
This was really great help me a lot with my dandruff... I had a really bad problem till I started using this
10/24/2017
Works on Stubborn Dandruff!
My son and I have been suffering from dandruff and itchy scalp for several years and we have very stubborn dandruff to the point that most dandruff shampoos did not work for us. We basically gave up until we tried Nizoral. Just after the first use we noticed a huge difference. We are both super excited that we finally found something that worked!! This stuff is amazing and my hair smells nice. It also works on the white patches on my skin. I definitely recommend.
My New Dandruff Shampoo!
I can honestly say that I was very happy with this product! It has a very nice smell. It left my hair soft, shiny, and nice smelling! Most dandruff shampoo smells like medicine.
Clean
The shampoo worked great! No flakes and no dry scalp itchiness! It does have a strong scent...it wasnt unpleasant for me but may be to some people, it doesnt last long or linger though, it really is a great shampoo and makes ur gair and scalp feel SO clean
Try Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo does a nice job. It controlled the dandruff and left my hair feeling nice. However, I didn't notice any difference between the shampoo I'm using now and this one. I would recommend other people to try it since it did a good job on my hair.
Soft, flake free hair
My teenage daughter gets bouts of dandruff during her swim season, and we were very happy with the results she saw after using NIZORAL® A-D Shampoo. Her hair was soft and flake free. Not thrilled about the smell of the shampoo, but it only has to be used occasionally, so it's worth it.