4.8 5 0 6 6 NösH! Whole Grain Puffs Blueberry, Pear & Purple Sweet Potato Organic Cereal Baby Snack is made with wholegrains and chickpeas and 22mg of choline to support brain and eye health. This kosher and USDA Organic certified product is free from GMO and gluten, is suitable for babies, and described to be perfect for baby's first snack. Each puffed star is said to soften easily and to be sized just right for little fingers. The product contains 40% more puffs compared to Gerber Organic Puffs, and retails in a 2.10-oz. pack.

29/03/2020
I was babysitting for a friend. I wanted to get a snack for the 2 year old.(I have older children) Not only did the 2 year old this but my 3 older kids did too! My 14 takes some to school as a snack!
28/03/2020
Healthy snack
I really love that these NösH! Whole Grain Puffs Blueberry Pear & Purple Sweet Potato Organic Cereal Baby Snack are only made with the most natural ingredients. I also like that it is the perfect size for kids to hold and eat
25/03/2020
Good
Kids love them and they're great for testing new flavors
24/03/2020
Yummy in baby's tummy
My little one loves these. They not only taste good but are safe
23/03/2020
Taste Great- Adult tested too :)
My child use to love these when she was younger- they are SO perfect for the beginning stages of transferring to solid foods. I would have to fight the adults off from wanting to also snack on them LOL.
21/03/2020
Awesome
When my son was ready for solids I gave him these puffs and he loved them. He ate them at every snack time.