4.9 5 0 35 35 Not Your Mothers Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Shampoo is Mediterranean-inspired blend that moisturizes to help restore softness & smoothness for lush, touchable hair. Using powerful botanicals, Smooth & Soften Shampoo gently cleanses and revitalizes dry or frizzy hair to a beautiful, silky soft state.

05/12/2019
My favorite shampoo and conditioner!
I have tried so many different shampoo and conditioners in my life. I so wish that I would’ve found this brand sooner but thank goodness I found it because it’s better late than never. This brand makes my hair look absolutely stunning. My hair appreciates the natural ingredients and the lack of chemicals. It smells amazing and it feels incredible. This line is so special I cannot recommend it enough. I got my husband to switch over and my three best friends. I bought my mother a set for Christmas and I just know she’s gonna love it.
03/12/2019
Amazing Shampoo
First, the scent of this shampoo is amazing! It always leaves my hair smelling so good and lasts all day. I suffer from frizzy hair and this shampoo helps with that.
12/11/2019
My every day brand!!
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have found. Not only does it leave my hair smelling amazing but helps with frizzy hair and is sulfate free!!!!
06/11/2019
Smells Amazing
I love all NYM Natural products. CG friendly and is super hydrating.
03/11/2019
Amazing results
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. It smells great and smoothed and hydrated my crispy, sad hair. I love the experience of using it in my hair and the results it gives.
03/11/2019
Top Quality Brand
Not Your Mother's has been my go to haircare brand for the last few months. I try other t hi ings often but this keeps pulling me back! Sicilian Blood specifically smells absolutely rich and luxurious. This is a creamy, lightweight shampoo that cleans each strand without totally stripping your hair of nutrients like other shampoos. The scent trails you for HOURS! I highly recommend this to anyone with thick, wavy, or curly hair.
01/11/2019
10/10
I have tired both this one and the mango one. Now I have a really bad case of dry, itchy scalp and I have a little bit of hair loss not sure if its from stress or the chemicals from other shampoos but this shampoo stopped my hair loss and itchiness! It leaves my smelling good, hair soft and shiny! To me it's a bit on the expansive side but I still highly recommend.
30/10/2019
Smells great
I really love the smell of this product. I buy things first because of the smell then I keep buying it for the way it works
26/10/2019
Instant happiness
Excellent if you have hard water in your home. But it will also leave a build up
24/10/2019
Absolutely love
I don’t shampoo my hair often, but, when I do I reach for NYM. I recently picked this up in Ulta when they were out of my normal product, and I have to say I am extremely impressed. It is gentle enough on my sensitive scalp, but, still leaves a beautiful lingering Graham that lasts all day.
amazing
I love this product and love how its natural and does wonders for my hair and not just this one but the other options like the detangler, leave in conditioner and love the mango one, it has such a great scent.
Awesome shampoo
Smells amazing, very refreshing, no harsh ingredients, very affordable. Love all “Not your mothers” hair products
22/10/2019
This does not make my hair feel heavy. My hair is thick and I do not need to use a lot to wash my hair or feel like I need a lot of conditioner to soften it
17/10/2019
Salon results!!
I find it difficult to find a shampoo that smells amazing, cleans well, and leaves my hair hydrated in general. When I tried the new Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Shampoo I was so happy!!! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been looking for a product that delivers results like this shampoo!! If you’re like me, and have to have a shampoo that smells amazing while leaving your hair looking great this shampoo is for you!! Ladies and gents look no further!!
12/10/2019
Best shampoo
This is the best shampoo which i recommend to all the people over there. This shampoo makes your hair shine and make them silky smooth..anyone can try this shampoo and i love it ....