NOW Sports L-GLUTAMINE Powder

NOW Sports L-GLUTAMINE Powder

01/06/2020
Excellent product!!!
NOW is a great brand and I absolutely love their l-glutamine. I will definitely buy it again.
01/06/2020
Unsure
I did not see any significant results after using the product. The packaging could be improved as well as it does not give a good impression of the product in my opinion.
29/05/2020
No more soreness.
Right out of the gate this packaging catches ones eye with the bright coloring! You open it up, and there is a white powder substance similar to flour. There is no flavor so it mixes well with anything. I personally just put it in my protein shake. Last but not least, I didn’t notice any difference in how I felt except after heavy lifting and work I wasn’t sore the next day. This works as it should.
You will love
No flavor which is great a lot of times flavors can be too powerful
27/05/2020
Great after work out product it really enhanced my recovery and boost me up also it tastes great east to take
Steroid Free. Vegan. Kosher. Non-GMO
Best Part of this product is that it is Steroid Free, Kosher, Vegan and Non- GMO, so you exactly know what you are putting in your body that is pure nitrogen transporter.
26/05/2020
It is Really Effective
This L-GLUTAMINE Powder is easily mixed with water and has a pleasant taste. It can be taken with other supplements, and is best taken on an empty stomach to derive the most "bang for your buck." I take it to promote digestive health, to maintain muscle mass. After a week, I could tell a different in my, bowl movements not as urgent, and not as frequent. It also is good for building muscle. It also is necessary in the production of glutathione which protects the liver and helps with detoxification. So everyone really should take Glutamine. Overall this is a really effective product
26/05/2020
Mixes well & very fine powder
This is a very nice fine powder. I goes well with my protein shake and it is a tasteless powder and that is great because it doesn't change the taste of my shake. L-glutamine helps build and maintain muscle.
25/05/2020
Outstanding Supplement
The NOW Sports L-GLUTAMINE is an excellent supplement. I it take before and during my workouts and it gives me more energy than any other supplement. I highly recommend this!
25/05/2020
Do not use it
The formula is so strong. I started having a lot of jitters and felt like my body was going to shut down. I might be sensitive to it but it could work well for others. Overall it’s a no for me.
23/05/2020
Great texture and taste
I like that it has no smell and smooth texture. Just completed taking for one week no side effects and it looks like perfect fit for me. Going to buy more
21/05/2020
Good for emptying the tank lol
This product gave me really bad diarrhea for two days. I had to take pepto-bismol non-stop and did not leave the house because I had to use the bathroom constantly. It was a horrible experience.
Dissolves easily, little/no taste
I was new to glutamine supplements when I tried this powder, so based on advice I started with a smaller dose (1/2 tsp) for a few days before increasing to the recommended 1 tsp. This powder dissolved easily and didn't leave any grit behind in the cup. I couldn't detect a taste when I added it to juice, and even in water it was barely noticeable. I found it fascinating that although the body produces glutamine, it may require higher amounts than it can produce, especially when under stress. After a week of daily use, I can honestly say that I felt better all around.
Great for weight training
I felt such great muscle recovery after using this. I’ve tried other bcca products in the past and did not feel the muscle relief I’ve felt with this product. Highly recommended for anyone who does weight training
Didn't notice a difference
I wasn't exactly sure how to use this product so I use it as sort of a pre-workout beverage. I didn't notice in any enhancement in energy or stamina. I am not sure if I used the powder correctly so that could be the issue. It did not taste offensive in any way so I give it three stars for that.